Contest Announcment Masters in May, Fremont, WI - May 3&4, 2013

We reserved 30-40 campsites all together, but realize some teams will take a cabin. You can cook at either site, that is why Jellystone is offering a small discount on cabins, We just ask that you check ahead and make sure outside water and electricity is adequate for you camp. SECOND CITY SMOKE, it would be great to see you at FREMONT in MAY! :clap::clap:
i will still have a camp site in addition to the cabin though correct tim?

Never heard that one before. Thank goodness Michiganders don't have any crazy names. lol

See you guys in May!

Campsites & cabins

To answer those questions about cooking at campsites versus cabins, your entry fee includes a campsite, so yes even if you cook at your cabin you still have a campste.

Hey SECOND CITY SMOKE. I was looking thru my notes but lost a few, are you planning on competing at MASTERS IN MAY?

Never heard that one before. Thank goodness Michiganders don't have any crazy names. lol
See you guys in May!

Do you mean Wisconsonites don't have names for Michiganders Rich? Cause I know Michiganders pick on each other, with names like Fudgie and Troll! :mrgreen: Although all the years I lived there, I don't recall us having names for folks from other states.

Our application went out today, we'll be trying to check in Thursday night

Cook teams

Well here is the weekly update from the BADGER STATE! Snow,snow,snow,snow! But the MASTERS IN MAY is building! We now have 30 confirmed teams, and 12 still on the fence, and we are contacting 2-3 teams a day! The Fremont Chamber of Commerce has come on as an additional sponsor, and will be serving COFFEE, DONUTS, SWEET ROLLS and COOKIES to all teams, judges and volunteers on Saturday Morning of the event. They are working on some other surprises for our teams & judges! If you haven't heard about it check out mastersinmay.com. We also have an event page on FACEBOOK ....masters in may. And, once again thanks to all our MICHIGAN & ILLINOIS friends for making the trip to FREMONT!

Tim Schopp
TIM'S FULL BELLI DELI
OSHKOSH,WI

Last edited:
We are planning on getting a cabin. It will be nice not setting up the big canopy for a change.

If we have everything ready for our wedding deal we may come to visit friday .

Coz

Let me know if you're coming Friday, I'll leave you the chicken to trim! LOL :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
Back