Contest Announcment Willie Pallooza 2013 4/6-4/7 Brentwood NY

rbsnwngs

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Just getting the date out the web site is being updated now will have more info by the end of the week
you can call me 631 678 1726 or e mail wbreakstone1@optonline.net

Last edited:
I've always enjoyed Willie Palloooza!

Was online looking to see if any information was available.

May have a conflict on that weekend....

Hope I can work it out....

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

OH YEAHHHHHHHH. Made my year which has been pretty crappy so far.... I will be waiting for the phone call from willie and also to see what team Sledneck will be on this year.

I'm definitely looking forward to this. It's great to shake off the cobwebs from the winter and do some cooking with friends.

And, of course, we have to uphold our tradition of 2nd place chili wins.

Eric

The Grim Reaper will be there!

WILLIE: Thursday night you gave us different dates. So they changed?

Ahhh, the unofficial start of the competition season!

tim i went to the hall yesterday and found out there was a problem with the date to make it easy i moved off the original sorry if this causes problems

we are updating the web site the payment buttons will be up soon
if you have any questions please feel free to call or email me at any time
really looking forward to this years event

tim i went to the hall yesterday and found out there was a problem with the date to make it easy i moved off the original sorry if this causes problems

Will, not a problem at all. Just wanted to make sure the dates were correct.

Looking forward to Williepallooza as always!

I believe that we're the first team signed up! :clap:

Do we have to wait until April or can we start setting up this weekend? :mrgreen:

tim your are the first paid team and yes you can set up now but you have to work the hall if theres a party
returning Big Weiner is always first team signed up

web sit is up you can register via pay pal or send a check directly to me (call for my address) also if you pay by pal please list your team name and the chief cook in the description box

Thank you

Willie B

Last edited:
How many teams are able to compete? I would love to do this event but am on unpaid medical leave from work for two months now so no money is available for the entry fee. Would hate for all the spots to be filled before money comes around.

Back