• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pitbulls up in smoke bbq class

Jaybo77

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Has any one taken his on line class that has been competing before taking. And did u get anything out off it. I'm needing to get my brisket and chicken score up. But don't want to wast my money. Thanks

I did twelve comps since i took his class.only two comps no call in chicken first place in ky and dalton ga same weekend. So it works.

Great class. I learned a ton from the class and would definitely recommend it. Having access to the videos, time lines, etc. on demand has also been very helpful. One call pays for the thing, and I promise that you will get more than one call after taking the class!

Been watching the videos now 2nd time around. Last weekend made my best pork butt ever. Will be trying out Pit Bulls chicken this weekend. For me, been well worth the time and money.

I think it's a great class.

Hey if you haven't already signed up I have got an updated deal from Rebecca.

If you mention my information and say I referred you by the end of Dec, you will get 10% off
Jasen Adam
competitioncrew@82sbbq.com

AND if you register before the end Jan you will get an additional 10% off

If you mention my information and say I referred you by the end of Dec, you will get 10% off
Jasen Adam

Well that stinks. I guess I signed up too early, no discounts for me.

Jasen Adam

I'm not seeing anything on the registration page that allows me to mention you, nor is there a mention of another 10% off. All I see is the $400 price.

Here is the email:

Good Morning Jasen,

We haven't yet made a decision on when the price will change. We were running the special price through the holidays so it could be for another week or so. We may decide to run it longer depending on the amount of orders we get in at the lower price. Hope this helps, but at this time we don't have anything set in stone.

I would get in now if you can since we are running it as a holiday just to be safe . In fact, I will do you one better. If you or any referrals/friends purchase our Pit Bulls Online BBQ School by January 1, 2013 (deadline) I will give you and each person you refer to us who makes a purchase an additional 10% (via PayPal Refund) off the cost of the school (instead of the already reduced priced of $400 it will only cost you $360. If this sounds good to you, then just be sure to tell your friends when they make their purchase to message me along with their purchase or have them message me at the bottom the Members Only page and tell them to make sure and state that you referred them (your first, last name and the name of your competition bbq team) so that they can be sure to receive their 10% PayPal refund, without that info I will have no way of knowing who referred them.

If this sounds good to you, then let me see in advance - Happy New Year!

I know this is a lot to process. As for your purchase, exclusively, if purchased by 1/31/12 you will receive the additional 10% off the $400. If you know anyone else interested but not sure if they want to or can, this 10% deadline also applies to them.

Take care and let me know if you any questions regarding my suggestions above. It's a way for you and others to make some extra cash if you wish to. Take Care!

Sincerely,

Rebecca Coogle
www.pitbullsbbqschool.com

This is my understanding of the breakdown:
$400/class
-$40/ 10% referral discount
-$40/ 10% extra discount
=$320 class cost

If I am wrong I apologize, but like I said this is my understanding of the email that was sent.

This is my understanding of the breakdown:
$400/class
-$40/ 10% referral discount
-$40/ 10% extra discount
=$320 class cost

If I am wrong I apologize, but like I said this is my understanding of the email that was sent.

Either way I just joined. Not able to log in yet, but I look forward to the videos and stuff.

Either way I just joined. Not able to log in yet, but I look forward to the videos and stuff.

Did you happen to send a message to them via their website using the referral information? I believe that is how you will get the 10% discount refunded to you.

Back