• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"Big Butts"

Pig Up & Go

Got Wood.
Reaction score
Was rubbin several butts tuesday pm and lately alot have been kinda on the large side from IBP.

However one of em was so giant, had to weigh it.

14.25LBS

Anyone else ever have a whopper like that or bigger ??

:-D:-D

Butts

IBP=Iowa Beef Processors

It was the exact shape of any butt, nuttin extra, same bone structure, meat shape...etc..

Pig Up & Go said:
Was rubbin several butts tuesday pm and lately alot have been kinda on the large side... Anyone else ever have a whopper like that or bigger ??

:-D:-D

Just checking. Is this Woodpile? :shock:

I like big butts and I cannot lie. You other brothers can't deny...

What...?

BBQ?!?

Awww man...

Bigmista said:

What...?

BBQ?!?

Awww man...

Oh my god, Becky.

A big butt like that sounds enticing.....

Yup, 12 hours of drinkin' and dancin' and that butt was tender as could be!

Bigmista said:

What...?

BBQ?!?

Awww man...

BREAK IT DOWN BIGMISTA

OH SORRY I THOUGHT THIS WAS A RAP SONG

MY BAD

Our local free range heritage pork farm (www.nwpork.com) turns out butts that hit 14lbs routinely. I questioned them the first couple times (usually around 1am when they were still not breaking out of the plateau after 13 hours) but the owner said their normal pig weight is around 400lbs and the butt just gets big with a pig that size.

Yep. When I was growing up in South Georgia, we routinely had pigs that weighed 400-500 pounds. Dad had one breeding stud that was over 600 pounds.
That was in the days before the industry started to breed pigs for less fat. I would think an heirloom strain would have a higher proportion of fat, therefore more flavor and tenderness.

JohnMcD348 said:
I'm with ya man.....I'm with ya.

Mhmmmm, flashbacks to Midnight Rodeo when you spent time at Ft. Sam I suspect:wink: :lol: :lol:

Jorge said:
Mhmmmm, flashbacks to Midnight Rodeo when you spent time at Ft. Sam I suspect:wink: :lol: :lol:

Oh yea, got my first case of the ......... Well,,,,,, I had a good time anyway.

Back