Cooking Class Swamp Boys Super Q School with 3 Eyz BBQ

Rgc tonight :)

Sent from deep in the swamp from my htc using tapatalk.

Hey guys - I'm really looking forward to this class! I'll be driving down Thursday from NC with my wife and two daughters.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread they will be going to universal and disney. I'm thinking about staying closer to the parks so it is convenient for them and just driving in for the class. In your opinion, is that doable? Google says its about a 45min drive.

What are the approximate class hours for each day?

Hey guys - I'm really looking forward to this class! I'll be driving down Thursday from NC with my wife and two daughters.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread they will be going to universal and disney. I'm thinking about staying closer to the parks so it is convenient for them and just driving in for the class. In your opinion, is that doable? Google says its about a 45min drive.

What are the approximate class hours for each day?

Yes that's very doable. Probably score more points with the family that way too :)
I dont have my notes here at work but i believe we decided we will start at 11:00am Friday and go until 6-7 and then eat supper. Start back at 7:30 Saturday with light breakfast at 7:00, wrapping up by 3pm. Correct me if I remembered this wrong Dan.

Side note, we have LegoLand FL right here in Winter Haven that the kids all enjoy as well.

Sent from the swamp using Tapatalk

RGC today :)

Damn Rub! You going to leave any for others? :grin:

Congrats!

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
one of the few chances you would ever have to take a class where you could learn from 2 of the top 4 teams in the country.

Sold out!

Nice! Well at least for you guys. I was hoping nobody else would be there to get the secrets! :razz:

Well, 4 days and counting! Sure hope Rub and Dan have hooked up with the local weather folks for some warmer temps. I am freezing my rear-end off right now! Trying to do a small brisket on the Fay Boy with our new Guru.

I do gotta say, the Fat Boy and Guru Wifi is really amazing! We might even get some sleep at comps now.

wallace

Back