OBR Headed to Oklahoma

I live 40 min away from Moore and would love to come up and help. I just signed up but if anyone knows of anyone needing assistance right away let me know. thanks

First time I have been able to post since this all started, been busy helping my brother out, his in-laws live in Little Axe and got thrashed pretty bad, everyone's alright, lost a couple animals and some pretty bad damage to the house and building but it is repairable. Clean-ups a bee-otch though, I think we went through 3 chainsaws this week already.:mmph:

From Twitter: Operation BBQ Relief over 80,000 meals to Moore tornado victims so far. #royalstweets @Royals

Thank you for the support and such kind thoughts, words and prayers. I just got back home today from cooking there sense Tuesday. We are over 120,000 meals provided as of lunch. Such a great group and friends I know I will have for life.

My cousin lost his place. Barns, stalls, house, horse corrals, horses, cattle...He's gonna rebuild though. A lot of us headed there last weekend to help with cleanup. Went and helped a friend with cleanup too. I'm no stranger to seeing disaster but seeing that again was just heartbreaking.

Back