• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Do You Like This Site?????

New to site

I'm new to this site and still learning the road map, but so far its been a good experience. :mrgreen:

Dont like that fact that I cant search TODAYS POSTS or LATEST POSTS etc...

Great Information

There is a ton of great information on this site. Thanks for all your sharing.

One more thing....

Just to be clear on this....I've never used Matchlight!

I've been here for only a short time and this crowd is absolutely amazing with their knowledge, information, willingness to help, and general good humor. Thanks for a most excellent gathering place.

Brand new here & to BBQ, getting the lay of the land. Already found a bunch of helpful information - can't wait to put it into practice!

I've been Cooking Que on the smoker for a long time and I learn something here most everyday. I've been up and down the Internet BBQ message board sites and this is by far the most informative and entertaining! Thanks for letting me be part of it.

Thank you to the website author and the endless advice for great cooks.

I' m a new member and the help from others has enabled me to pull off cooks equal or better than most places I've ever bought dinner at with my Char Griller Akorn Kamado.

I've become a " meat snob" and generally dread what meat ends up on my plate when eating out.

This is coming from someone who could screw up and burn Spaghettios before :D

Thanks!

New here, but so far I love this site. I hope to learn a lot more about grilling and smoking.

I would definitely say that this is, if not the best, one of the best BBQ and smoking sites online.

The roadmap threads are a neat idea. Never seen that before. Much thanks to those who take the time to maintain them. It does seem though that access to the advanced search would reduce the number of duplicate threads on the same topic.....and save the time/effort of maintaining the roadmaps. I assume there is some reasoning behind the decision to make it so, could someone explain?

The roadmap threads are a neat idea. Never seen that before. Much thanks to those who take the time to maintain them. It does seem though that access to the advanced search would reduce the number of duplicate threads on the same topic.....and save the time/effort of maintaining the roadmaps. I assume there is some reasoning behind the decision to make it so, could someone explain?

This site is funded by subscriptions so the built in forum search is a perk for those who are able to subscribe. But, we know that not everyone is able to do this, so there is a site-specific Google search near the bottom of the page that is available for everyone to use.

This site is funded by subscriptions so the built in forum search is a perk for those who are able to subscribe. But, we know that not everyone is able to do this, so there is a site-specific Google search near the bottom of the page that is available for everyone to use.

Fair enough. I was just curious as I'd never seen vBulletin configured this way.

So what is the cultural preference? To look for and resurrect old threads or posting new ones?

Back