• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Announcment Masters in May, Fremont, WI - May 3&4, 2013

Freemont, westmont, SAMs club in traverse city Michigan are our first three this year, ought to have a real good idea if we bettered ourselves this winter.

Looks like a good field. Nothing like cooking your first contest in 7+ months against the two Sam's National Champions and a bunch of other good teams:wacko: A good test.

Dont forget The Jack Champion in there as well!

sweetracks

We were at FAIR OAKS last year. The question is "If I would have met you there, would I still have invited you to the MASTERS IN MAY?

Tim Schopp
TIM'S FULL BELLI DELI
OSHKOSH,WI

We were at FAIR OAKS last year. The question is "If I would have met you there, would I still have invited you to the MASTERS IN MAY?

I think we did meet there. We hosted the 9:22 shot and I remember you being called. So far, it has been our best contest finish overall (6th) but we are looking to improve on that in 7 weeks :cool:

sweetracks

Do you remember the guys from Michigan that ended up with one of them leaving early and all kinds of problems!

I don't remember who it was. Was it one of the teams that showed up a day early and were told they couldn't set up?

Well it's been pretty quiet here the last 2 weeks while the organizing committee tweaks the event and is adding a few surprises. The website now has a list of competeing teams and sponsors. Campsites have been assigned, and the weatherman claims this is the last week for snow here! Any questions feel free to mEssage me, or go the to website at mastersinmay.com.

thanks,

Tim Schopp
TIM'S FULL BELLI DELI
OSHKOSH,WI

J.O.S. WATER SMOKER "JACKIE"
2 - TRAEGER PELLET POOPERS
KAMADO JOE

RED THERMO PEN
ORANGE THERMO PEN

4 CORD OF HICKORY

Last edited:
Well it's been pretty quiet here the last 2 weeks while the organizing committee tweaks the event and is adding a few surprises. The website now has a list of competeing teams and sponsors. Campsites have been assigned, and the weatherman claims this is the last week for snow here! Any questions feel free to mEssage me, or go the to website at mastersinmay.com

Hope that weatherman is wrong and ya get 6 fricken feet of snow :evil::evil::evil: I guess not .Wish we were going to be there.

Hope that weatherman is wrong and ya get 6 fricken feet of snow :evil::evil::evil: I guess not .Wish we were going to be there.[/QUOTE]

I wish you were going but happy your not, enough comp with out you

Hope that weatherman is wrong and ya get 6 fricken feet of snow :evil::evil::evil: I guess not .Wish we were going to be there.

I wish you were going but happy your not, enough comp with out you[/QUOTE]

I will sell ya the info on another I cant be at ...

My offset does work better when it's cold out. hmm....I'll bring a couple extra coats, bring it on!

Rich Parker & Sweetracks

I have contacted the Jellystone campground and Waupaca County Highway Department. They will be plowing all excess snow to your campsites since you seem to do so well in the snow. The rest of the MASTERS IN MAY competitors thank you!:dancer:

Masters in may competitors

The organizing committee has posted the distribution of the payout of the $7,500.00 purse for the MASTERS IN MAY ! These cash prizes will also be supplemented with trophies and/or ribbons through 10th place in the OVERALL and all MEAT CATEGORIES. The GRAND PRIZE WINNING team will also receive up to four of the infamous "GREEN JACKETS" of the MASTERS in MAY!

OVERALL
1ST 1750.00
2ND 1000.00
3RD 600.00
4TH 400.00
5TH 250.00

MEAT CATEGORIES
1ST 375.00
2ND 200.00
3RD 125.00
4TH 100.00
5TH 75.00

Masters in may competitors

To cut down on e-mails, calls, missed calls etc. Here is the list of campsites for each team competing in the MASTERS IN MAY. All sites are very large and have water, electric and a campfire ring.

2 SKINNY COOKS 71
5 FINGER BBQ 169
ALL AROUND PIGTAILS PORK 57
BADGER BBQ 261
BARABOO QUE 263
BBQ PITS & SPITS 170
BIG DADDY'S BBQ 164
BREW-B-Q BBQ 159
BREWTOWN SMOKERS 253
CHEF'S GONE GRILLING 157
CRASH TEST SMOKERS 58
CROIX VALLEY SAUCES 160