• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Do You Like This Site?????

In my short days being here I can honestly say that this is the best forum I've ever joined. The amount and quality of the helpful information has been fantastic. I look forward to tapping into all that the forum and its fine members have to offer.

a buddy of mine told me about it and for the last few weeks it has been extremely helpful. Look forward to learning more and becoming part of the community

I found this site about 6 months ago and i spent the first 3 months just lurking around and reading. For the last couple of months i have been asking a few questions and actually answering a few if i thought i could help out. This is a great site that i enjoy participating in!

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Just joined this site so I can learn more about smoking and would like to make my first UDS this spring. So far I enjoy this site and a bit overwhelming actually.

ok guys, just dove in and purchesed a subscription. worth every penny. there isn't a question i have that isn't answered a hundred times over and my BBQ has improved drasticaly. only problem i have is some areas won't let me in unless i have made a recent post. well as a newbe every question i have has alerady been ansewred so i have no reason to make a post. guess i should just post "great idea" or right on". anyway as soon as i get the courage to enter a contest i'm gonna hang a bretheren banner from my tent. but thats a ways off. for now thanks for the site. Robb

I'm new here and definitely a bit overwhelmed. But at the same time i got a lot of info that i needed to build my first UDS in the near future. Definitely would love to learn more about smoking and hope to stick with it.

Just renewed again! Boy this past year went fast. I actually thought the renewal email might have been an error!:doh:

No subscription I have gives more bang for the buck!:clap2:

I also am newto the site. I am haveing trouble getting around . Just bear with me i will get it . Want to send something to keep this site going . Asd one man said i feel i am in the presents of greatness . :clap:

I was given a smoker for christmas and i cannot believe the amount of info there is here.

Love it. Lots of knowledge in one location
Only thing... I find the pop ups of the last post the show when moving your mouse over the forums a bit distracting. They often cover the forum post itself.

BBQ Brethern is great. I posted my first question today got some really great responses. All in a little under 4 hours, now that is SERVICE !!!!

Just became a first time subscriber a few weeks ago and will continue to contribute to keep it going. Can't believe how helpful everyone is and their willingness not to hoard info. I can't believe how much I have learned; a great group of people from all over the country.

The site is great and the members are to the point. Ya i like it a lot
Just having a little trouble navigating.

Last edited:
Back