• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

American Royal Q&A

What kinds of merchandise does the Royal offer? I saw hey have t-shirts and sweatshirts w/ Royal logos as well as Thermapens. Anything else cool?

The royal has all the standard merchandise that any major event would have such as clothing commemorating the event. The on-site store in the main building also offered aprons and pins this past year.

When does 2013 Open applacations come on line to fill out.

What is the Max nu,ber of teams in the OPEN.

Thanks for your time
Joe
Husky Hog BBQ

Is there a service at the Royal that I can contract with that will pump out the gray water from our trailer?

Hey guys - first time doing the Royal here. I know there will be vendors selling pretty much everything but will there be someone selling parsley/green leaf lettuce on site or should I bring in whatever I need?

I also noticed in the packet I got in the mail yesterday that there is a meat vendor on site - anyone have experience with this vendor? I may just need to get ribs...

Thanks for your help!

Smitty -

Restaurant Depot is about a half mile away and usually has great ribs and parsley. If you don't have a membership you can use my card.

Smitty -

Restaurant Depot is about a half mile away and usually has great ribs and parsley. If you don't have a membership you can use my card.

Awesome - Thanks man! Im in spot 686 - where are you? Great job in Cottonwood BTW...I would have loved to do that comp again but Vegas was calling my name!

I think we are in 481. I will be there from Thursday morning on.

KCBS changed it last year that the Invitational and Dam's Club regionals and finals count towards TOY.

So I saw one post above about Gray water.....what is the process/procedure with Gray water at the AR? Can we truck it over to a grassy area or something?

Is there a Will Call window where passes can be left for people coming in on Saturday?

Wildcat Girl- for the best answer, email the organizer.
I have never seen a will call window. There are multiple gates with vigilant guards on all of them.

Best idea I can think of is have them call you when they are outside the gate and you bring them their passes using your own pass to get out then in again and lead them to your site.

If you need help, ask your Ambassador when you are going thru your registration packet together.

Back