Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 2010 Suncoast BBQ Bash - Venice, FL - April 16-17

Great Event, Good job Suncoast you pulled in a great crowd. Congrats to the GIMP you're back...Also Rub, Thanks for the dinner.

:-D Thanks guys, it sure felt good!

Congratulations to Swamp Boys Q School alumni Whiskey Bent on their RGC! Several other alumni had some great calls as well. Congrats to all. That Joel Vann can sure handicap!

My pleasure Don. Thanks for your contributions as well :wink:

Congrats to Rub on Grand and Whiskey Bent for for RGC. You guys got it goin on. Cant wait to get to Palm Beach to see everybody. Already chomppin at the bits to start up that Custom Stainless steel GF for the comp to try and get back in the top 5.

Chad - I heard Rub Me Tender is bringin' your stunt double out to Venice..whatever that means?

So Chad's stunt double made an appearance at the cook's meeting. He was dead ringer.....Motocross goggles and a Bubba Keg...Priceless.
tstunt_double.jpg

It was a great event and we had a good time. Congrats to Rub on the GC. We really enjoyed having our guests Bill and Connie Rempe from the BBQ Central Radio Show this weekend. It was a blast sharing the experience with people that love BBQ but had never been to an event, more less "behind the scenes".

Great job on the stunt double Dan, I have never laughed so hard. It helped ease the sting of the FBA officials calling me out at least 3 times to make sure Whiskey Bent understood that quiet time was from 11 PM - 7 AM. We obviously understood because nobody got tased bro!

See you guys in Palm Beach...about to start the roll call for that one.

It was a great event and we had a good time. Congrats to Rub on the GC. We really enjoyed having our guests Bill and Connie Rempe from the BBQ Central Radio Show this weekend. It was a blast sharing the experience with people that love BBQ but had never been to an event, more less "behind the scenes".

Great job on the stunt double Dan, I have never laughed so hard. It helped ease the sting of the FBA officials calling me out at least 3 times to make sure Whiskey Bent understood that quiet time was from 11 PM - 7 AM. We obviously understood because nobody got tased bro!

See you guys in Palm Beach...about to start the roll call for that one.

That was the quietest I ever heard Whiskey Bent. I couldnt believe I looked over to your side of the contest and couldnt see the glow from the Miller Lite Party lamp. It was a real shame. And they actually looked at you 4 times during that meeting.

Back