• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pretty Good BBQ 2013 Dayton, Ohio

Dive you have been missed...hope you can make it.....

I'm hoping to be able to make the trip. I may have my 5th wheel out of storage by then and if so, I can bring down both of my Langs. That is assuming there is a place for me....

I've missed the last two years so it'll be good to be back down there again. :blah::blah::blah:

Looks like we will be visited by help from 6 states and Ontario Canada. Wis., ind., Pa., Mich., Tenn., Ill., Looks like this may be a blessed year.

ALSO. Since it looks like a good year for a reunion plus all the new ones. Please if you have BBQ-Brethren Banners. And Operation BBQ Relief Banners, Shirts, hats. Please bring as I would love to have some pics of the most awesome friends I know

We still need to feed us... and a few years ago, we were a bit overburdened with the pork. :)

Curt I am bringing deer chili....did you say prime rib....also snacks cheese and crackers...and such. If that is what you were referring to

That, and dogs and ribs for cops, etc. I'll do a big prime rib for dinner again.

It gets about this time when it hits me that you all ar actually showing up again. It's a humbling weekend for me.

Well, it looks like I'll be there. Unfortunately my guys won't. Once again it seems that the Greeks can't read a calendar (Greek Easter).

If we have enough cookers, I'd like to leave my 5th wheel at home. The good news is if we need it for our late night food, I can put my small Lang in the bed of the truck without much of a problem.

If you can let me know what you want as far as food, I can hit up one of my sponsors and see if we can get it donated. George is a good guy with a couple of restaurants so the odds are in our favor.

To be honest, I haven't been able to get on to our site at work for a while and kinda forgot.

Be damn good to see the original gang! I even got Chinese Bob to come! :clap2:

Now if i can get these bums from Mi. to come with.....

Well, it looks like I'll be there. Unfortunately my guys won't. Once again it seems that the Greeks can't read a calendar (Greek Easter).

If we have enough cookers, I'd like to leave my 5th wheel at home. The good news is if we need it for our late night food, I can put my small Lang in the bed of the truck without much of a problem.

If you can let me know what you want as far as food, I can hit up one of my sponsors and see if we can get it donated. George is a good guy with a couple of restaurants so the odds are in our favor.

We will take whatever sponsorship/donations that are offered. Not only is this not about pride, it's about sharing the blessings, and I'm not going to take someone's blessing away by not accepting their gift, in either cash or product or added prayer.

Let me talk to George and see what he'll offer.

We were talking about dogs, burgers, and ribs. Anything else? Just looking for an idea to present to him.

We need mostly butts. We can use up to 10 racks of ribs, also looking for a large prime rib. I'm checking to see if we can get some brats from a company, too. We need buns for lots of pulled pork sandwiches. Cash works, too.

Its not the first time meat was brought in from multiple states...
Put me down for 2 cases butts (100 lbs).

Back