• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Memphis in May 2013

trade, 40 Creek Canadian Whiskey and Canadian Beer

(not the imported Canadian beer crap, its different what is exported, something about Americans like watered down unflavored beer upon the masses)

:boxing:heh heh heh

trade, 40 Creek Canadian Whiskey and Canadian Beer

(not the imported Canadian beer crap, its different what is exported, something about Americans like watered down unflavored beer upon the masses)

:boxing:heh heh heh

I'm assuming this was directed at me per the Lagunitas IPA?

We've only got Kegs (nothing too portable) but I might be able to drag a couple pitchers or something over to you guys to sample at some point if you want to try some. I'm always down to try out some good real canadian beer! :thumb:

If you wanna inbox me with your cell I'll drop you a line at the fest and we can plan to meet up. I'm definitely planning on stopping by you guys booth with these guys at some point.

Ok never been to MIM before and going as a backyard griller spectator. We are planning on being there Friday and Saturday. Is it naïve of me to think that we will be able to visit some sites and see how things are done? Is Saturday too busy for the cooks to chat with us? I am so excited to be able to go and just want to learn from the masters.

Ok never been to MIM before and going as a backyard griller spectator. We are planning on being there Friday and Saturday. Is it naïve of me to think that we will be able to visit some sites and see how things are done? Is Saturday too busy for the cooks to chat with us? I am so excited to be able to go and just want to learn from the masters.

First timers and non team members read this...

http://www.toosaucedtopork.com/2013/05/memphis-in-may-bbq-contest-tips-for-visitors-not-on-a-bbq-team/

Brethren are welcome to come by and chat with us at any time, save onsite judging 12-230 Saturday

There is a Brethren Happy Hour in the Too Sauced To Pork Tent on Thursday at 5pm. R18, riverside, near Beale Street gate. For your amusement, Food, Booze, and Pleasurable Company are provided .

Yeah, stop on by at anytime. We are at S231. If you want to see any judging are table is pretty close to our fence so you can pretty much hear and watch our whole presentation. There may be a few samples left as well.

Sun finally got to Charlotte today, time to finally go give the big boy a paint job.

Vodka Fairy hath arrived:

slabvodka2013.jpg

2013 Slab Yo Mama BBQ Shirts are in printing now and will be for sale at the tent:

575463_10151422777846623_940725383_n.jpg

First timers and non team members read this...

http://www.toosaucedtopork.com/2013/05/memphis-in-may-bbq-contest-tips-for-visitors-not-on-a-bbq-team/

Brethren are welcome to come by and chat with us at any time, save onsite judging 12-230 Saturday

There is a Brethren Happy Hour in the Too Sauced To Pork Tent on Thursday at 5pm. R18, riverside, near Beale Street gate. For your amusement, Food, Booze, and Pleasurable Company are provided .

Apparently you guys pissed off some script kiddies in malaysia :biggrin1:

CYBER SWAT has hacked you! Damn kids. May want to repost your page again.

2013 Slab Yo Mama BBQ Shirts are in printing now and will be for sale at the tent:

Did your team compete in the Roast 'N' Boast BBQ Cooking Contest in Columbus, MS?

Yeah, stop on by at anytime. We are at S231. If you want to see any judging are table is pretty close to our fence so you can pretty much hear and watch our whole presentation. There may be a few samples left as well.

Sun finally got to Charlotte today, time to finally go give the big boy a paint job.

We will definitely look you up. So excited to be able to attend this year.
See you soon

Cheech you can stop by my camp anytime, it's just my wife and I so we may be busy Saturday morning and might make you work. Otherwise it's all about fun.

Oh yea, Another team "ASAP" posted they are S-232. We got the block on lockdown!! We're loading in tomorrow. See ya soon!

We will be arriving in Memphis late Friday night. So to anybody who will be there as competitor or spectator, if you see a well rounded, four eyed, middle aged man with a well used Texas A&M ball cap on...say hello. I really would like to put some faces to some names.

We will be arriving in Memphis late Friday night. So to anybody who will be there as competitor or spectator, if you see a well rounded, four eyed, middle aged man with a well used Texas A&M ball cap on...say hello. I really would like to put some faces to some names.

You as well as all BBQ Brethren are welcome in Too Sauced To Pork's tent. We are the closest Brethren Team to the Beale Street Gate, that makes us the Official Refueling Station for the Brethren as they walk around the park.

We are on the River, R-18, come by and see us!!!

Don't forget BBQ Brethren Get-Together on Thursday at 5pm...all Brethren and their families are welcome:mrgreen:

Neil

You as well as all BBQ Brethren are welcome in Too Sauced To Pork's tent. We are the closest Brethren Team to the Beale Street Gate, that makes us the Official Refueling Station for the Brethren as they walk around the park.

We are on the River, R-18, come by and see us!!!

Don't forget BBQ Brethren Get-Together on Thursday at 5pm...all Brethren and their families are welcome:mrgreen:

Neil

Thanks!
I will be sure to stop by!

Back