• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

If you got a subscription and no Stars or Beers...

Question... Why does the $10/month ($120/year) subscription get lesser privileges than the $100 a year subscription?

Poobah wrote:"
The difference? Subscriptions add features, which you all already have, and it will ask you in a year if u want to renew. Donations are one shot deals and can be done any time. Subscriptions are at $20-$50-$100 for a year, and Donations can be anything you want. Both can be used at anytime also.

I will convert ALL donations over to subscriptions. If anyone DOES not want that to happen, post or send me a PM. "

This in the "Spilled Beer" thread.

As soon as I crawl out of this hole that my kids have dug for me, I'll give a little donation......I can still post in the meantime though....right?:biggrin:

Alpacas, ducks, and now beavers???? I'm calling PETA.
Armageddon!!!!

I like the darker beer in the mug Poob. Thanks. A nice amber ale is what Im all about.

Im not a Coors Lite guy. Coors Lite is like sex in a canoe.... Just a little too close to water for me. :lol:

There I finally got it done. whew!!

Hey I do have beers now hoo rah!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope the money helps... not much of a beer drinker... a wineglass (white ) would be nice...

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Just got it completed. Those beers sure do look good o great one. Hint Hint...

Is this a great place or what?:eusa_clap

I like the darker beer in the mug Poob. Thanks. A nice amber ale is what Im all about.

Im not a Coors Lite guy. Coors Lite is like sex in a canoe.... Just a little too close to water for me. :lol:

LMAO!! Hey Phil get this guy an Ale will ya please...lol:wink:

I believe star is subscription, beer is donation?? maybe a beer can be a star and a star can be a beer...but I think thats how it goes.

Back