• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

12 lb prime brisket

Wneill20

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Pick it up last week at costco injected last night just rubbed with Bigpoppa money and back it up with Simply Marvaelous Peppered Cow going on the UDS at 275 :laugh:
View attachment 87356

Last edited:
Looks good I have been using the big poppas money rub on chicken and turkey but may have to give it a shot on the brisket tomorrow. Let me know how the flavor turns out.

Looks good I have been using the big poppas money rub on chicken and turkey but may have to give it a shot on the brisket tomorrow. Let me know how the flavor turns out.
I always use it on Brisket and like it just add and additional layer on top with Pepper Cow or Salt and Pepper.

That's a good combo for beef there.
Looking forward to the cook pr0n

tumblr_mkanblQoNj1rprju4o1_500.gif

Out standing, But i think i have cooked choice packers that came out just as good.

Last edited:
Out standing, But i think i have cooked choice packets that came out just as good.
Glad it was good! But also glad to hear that you have had Choice as good as the Prime since I can barely find Choice at the stores around my house...and I just can't see myself paying for a Prime brisket ;)

Glad it was good! But also glad to hear that you have had Choice as good as the Prime since I can barely find Choice at the stores around my house...and I just can't see myself paying for a Prime brisket ;)

This one i got from Costco at $2.69 a lb which isnt bad. I can get choice for around $2.35.

Looks great! I will be making my first full packer when my brother is home over the holidays.

This one i got from Costco at $2.69 a lb which isnt bad. I can get choice for around $2.35.
Well, that is a damn good price...I have never pricing on a full Prime packer to compare, just Prime flats at Sam's Club and they were ~$4-5/lb, IIRC.

Back