Contest Announcment Windy City BBQ Classic - Chicago, IL August 31st/September 1st, 2013

No Bubba this year!!!! He tried to drink all my Jack!!!

Make a new fire box door :tape:

Weld on hinges on both the stumps clone and the backwoods clone.

You of all people know how long the first doors took, ain't a chance in hell i'm going through that again....unless..... it was..... a complete other cooker....

Weld on hinges on both the stumps clone and the backwoods clone.

You of all people know how long the first doors took, ain't a chance in hell i'm going through that again....unless..... it was..... a complete other cooker....
:mod:

Please dont tell your wife I brought that up. :doh:

OK I am seriously half hoping that a catering job doesn't come in, even though I am sure we'll get our butts handed to us. Is there a limit on the amount of teams that you are accepting? If so were are you at with paid teams?

OK I am seriously half hoping that a catering job doesn't come in, even though I am sure we'll get our butts handed to us. Is there a limit on the amount of teams that you are accepting? If so were are you at with paid teams?

We're at 17 right now paid, with about another 10 verbally committed but not paid.

Just left a meeting with Lagunitas brewery, our official beer provider (free to consume by attendees and competitors).

Not only are they going to provide kegged special brews specifically made for this competition Saturday night for the welcome party, they're going to pack coolers for each overnight team full of hand picked Lagunitas specialties...

...just another perk for our teams :)

Sent from my iPh

Remember when you said your wife would kill ya for taking the swamp boys class? Our wives have murder in common. I'd love to do this one just have to figure how it fits in to this years plan.

We're now at 20 confirmed teams - those that have received phone calls to confirm payment, thank you - those that have turned in, but not yet been called - you have spots confirmed pending payment; calls will be made this week.

Back