Did Poobah, Muzzlebrake, Vinny, etc make it home yet?

QN

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Just checking up on the Brethren team from the Jack. They had some hitch problems Saturaday night. I saw them roll out, but didn't know if they had a good solution or not. I'll have to let them tell the whole story.... dammit Andy

I got hom eabout an hour ago. A long day of travel, went back and toured the distillery yesterday, photo;s will be forth coming. Scott

Did you get to go on "Porky's" (Dave Roper) tour? Looking forward to the pics Yak.

It was nice meeting all of the Brethren roadies. Sorry I couldn't visit more, but had my own rat killing to do. See you at the next one.

No, went with William, and a bunch of bikers. It's quite a facility and of course, no liquor sales on Sundays...Damn it Andy!!!!!

DivaHerself and I met Phil at the Cook's Meeting on Friday afternoon but with all the rain that fell we didn't get much of a chance to meet very many folks. If there are any regrets from the event, it is that the rain kept many of us under cover all day Friday.

Guess we'll just have to go back next year and hope for better weather!

I had the pleasure of meeting Team Brethren for just a few minutes and they were busy. Man i wish I had more time to visit with everybody. But i did make it to see all I could.
What a trip.

got home yesterday at about 2:30, brought flowers with me for the wife's birthday, fixed the roof, cleared out the garage for her car, tried unsuccessfully to unclog the sink, met with my contractor that is doing some work for me, gave the wife her birthday present, unpacked, did my laundry, crashed and headed out to Buffalo this morning for a 30 day stint..........
kinda feels like I am back doing the Graf/Hoenfels turnaround again.

seems as though a few people had some troubles getting home.
We lost the fuel pump in the Meatwagon just as we got into Connecticut. Finally got everything home late last night... hoping when I go out to the trailer and unpack to GET to the coolers that we didn't lose the rest of the 2nd place brisket...

funny stuff on another forum... 'is there a team called 'lunchmeat' ???
heheh
damn straight there is!!!

I hope everyone made it home safe and sound.

This was the trip of a lifetime, and one I will NEVER EVER forget.
I didn't get around to see many Brethren, just too dang busy, but it was awesome to meet the Brethren that did make it down to our end of the park.

CONGRATS to 4 Legs Up... a well deserved win!

And congrats to our Brethren that got to go, that in itself is an accomplishment.
TO ALL that made the walk to the stage... weren't those cameras and flashes kinda like being BBQ Rock Stars?
What a time we had.
my pics will be up soon too.

Attachments

• DSC01847.jpg
    DSC01847.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 67
way cool looking jack you got there michelle, congrats on a well deserved finish !! hope you have lots of stories to tell at the NEBS Christmas Party :-D

Back