• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Next smoker decision

stan5677

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
After months and months of back of forth decisions between different builders offset vs uds vs insulated cabinet. I have decided on the shirley 24x36 cabinet patio with only a 4-8 week lead time. Looking at a month month and half purchase time frame.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Tapatalk

I've been reading all your recent threads and you're making a very solid decision. It's a lot of cooking space in a very small footprint, and Shirley makes some amazing pits. That 24x36 is easily one of the best pits on the market today and especially so for the price.

I've been reading all your recent threads and you're making a very solid decision. It's a lot of cooking space in a very small footprint, and Shirley makes some amazing pits. That 24x36 is easily one of the best pits on the market today and especially so for the price.
It was a tough decision. There were a lot of great builders out there including one not far from. but my lack of space led me to pick between the lsg and shirley and the shirley got the edge.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Tapatalk

I received mine last Sunday and cooked on it for the first time today. It’s an amazing smoker. I’ve cooked on a UDS, WSM, And REC TEC and the food was phenomenal.

What does this model sell for? Can only find the 24 x 42 on the website.

Back