Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 5th Annual Milk Days Outdoor Grilling Comp (bragging rights event) Harvard, IL May 29, 2010

E

EatRBBQ

This event is very local for me so EatRBBQ will be in!

Any chance other Brethren will be there too?

Looks like fun - Westmont has a Backyard event as well - decisions decisions

/bump

2 weeks to go.

This will be my first year at Harvard Milk Days Outdoor Grilling Comp, but hope more consider attending. From what I've learned it looks like a very fun, relaxed bragging rights event.

Dust off that grill and get there!

Not Quite Yet BBQ will be there. This is also our first time at Harvard. It looked like a good time, I would just like a good showing. Not sure what I want to do for my burgers yet:confused:

Jeremy

EatrBBQ I just figured out that I know you. We met back in 2008 at the Kewanee hog days contest. I was not able to do it last year, but with any luck I will be back this year.

Heck you even have a picture of me on your web page. lol

Good to see some Brethren coming to Harvard!

I remember Not Quite, be awesome to see you folks again.

I know there's no samples to the public, but team EatRBBQ will be shaking things up at lunchtime, drop by for some sushi.

Registration Deadline is May 22, 2010.

If you're planning on attending and haven't registered, best get to it!

Good to see some Brethren coming to Harvard!

I remember Not Quite, be awesome to see you folks again.

I know there's no samples to the public, but team EatRBBQ will be shaking things up at lunchtime, drop by for some sushi.

I have never had sushi so I might just swing by:thumb:

Record 14 teams registered!
Hope everyone shows.
I like the braggin rights events like this with enough teams to keep it interesting but few enough you might have time to meet them all.

I'm searing and chilling tuna today for Tuna Tataki lunch tomorrow. Clean up, load up - I'm stoked!!!

They say 7am set-up, but I see the Moose Lodge pancake breakfast starts at 8am, so I'm planning on rolling into the parking lot around 6:30am.

Who's bringing coffee?

I was also wanting to get there around 6:30. That way I am one of the first to get a meat inspection. I have to have time to cook:rolleyes:

Back