Chain Shops Rated by CR

queball

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Dont know if anyone else saw the recent Consumer Reports issue that rates restaurants by food catgory. BBQ is included, though not extensively. I recall that Red, Hot & Blue (which incidentally is the name of a really cool band down here) took top honors.

I haven't really put alot of faith into CR ever since their big "THe Suzuki Samaria must be taken off the streets" crusade from years back. I was in High School back then and HAD to have one for that reason only. I loved that little thing. While my friends all got the big 4 wheelers Jeeps and Bronco 2's, I was taking 3 wheeler trails with my littls Jap 4Wheeler. Then about 2 years after all that they actually did tests and found out that the S10 and Bronco2 were actually more likely to tip thatn the Suzuki's. I think CR is actually more Biased than they claim not to be.

Not a big reader of CR just happend on while waiting to have my cholesterol checked. Frankly I didnt recognize any of the establishments rated as there are none out here. I guess the competition from Chester's Fried Chicken and Frog Legs is too much. According to my Dr. I need to stay out of Chester's.

RH&B was in a couple locations in MD. They had some great pulled pork. Love their sauce. Ribs were good, chicken fine, brisket blah.

Back