logo

Hi Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jasjon11

This is a really great forum and I am glad to be back. Yes, I was a member several years ago, but a hectic life and a couple of trips to Iraq caused me to have to let some of my forums go. Anyway things have slowed down for me and I'm glad to be back. I am Jasper, am 54 years old and semi retired. After 32 years in the US Army I retired. But I missed the military life so much, I went back to work at a small Army National Guard base in north Mississippi. I am the base Fire/Emergency Services Coordinator. I have been married to my wonderful wife for 37 years and have a duaghter and 3 wonderful grands. I love grilling and smoking (pork is my specialty) and have a homemade UDS from a 55 gal drum, an original NB Bandera with all the mods, a weber smoker, a green egg and a chargrill combo gas/charcoal grill with the smoker box and side burner. I am fortunate enough to live near a pecan orchard and therefore I have a ready supply of pecan for smoking (everytime the owner trims trees he calls me) It's amazing how much good will can be obtaimed with a smoked pork tenderloin or roast. Thats about all about me, anyway I'm glad to be back

Welcome back Jasper!

Thank you for your service to our country!

Welcome back from Indiana!!!!!

THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!!
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Welcome (back) to our crazy little club house!

And thank you for your service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back