• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

*** ADMIN NOTE *** NO PICS DIDN'T HAPPEN? I call BS!

I'm as guilty as the next person for the pic ribbin...but Poob has a good point and I think we should all take it to heart...:cool:

This should make the Throwdown voting interesting...:twisted::lol:

Ok...now...:twisted:

Oh...hey...Norco's back! :biggrin:

Thank you I ahve often not written about my cooks because I think pics are the best but hey I will start writing about it more!!!!

Whoo, thanks because my pics arent very good anyway!
Like these chickens for example....:confused:

100_0906.jpg

Seriously I'm with ya Phil :icon_bigsmil

100_0906.jpg

That muffin tin you're using seems to be working out well for you...

The Kings says it did happen

Attachments

• 4487_1067124238494_1237696405_30179459_6161379_n.jpg
    4487_1067124238494_1237696405_30179459_6161379_n.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 198

100_0906.jpg

Dang, I would have like to see that chicken before you cut it up. Oh wait, no pics... :biggrin:

Seriously, there are times and places where "no pics, didn't happen" are ok. Q-Talk doesn't strike me as one of those places, especially if it keeps folks from posting. I haven't been posting a lot of my cooks in Q-Talk lately (even though I generally have pictures) as I spend a bunch of time writing them up in my blog, and rewriting them for Q-Talk can sometimes be a PITA. Bad on me, I suppose, but as others have pointed out, there are times when either the pics aren't that good or look an awful like those I posted last time I made that particular meal.

Now, back to the Woodpile where "no pics, didn't happen" is what keeps most of us out of more trouble...

Ha... Now I can post about my trip to the beach with some ribeyes, a grill and a bottle of rum. :biggrin: lol

Ha... Now I can post about my trip to the beach with some ribeyes, a grill and a bottle of rum. :biggrin: lol
Um...well...no pics didn't happen. Just sayin' :p (see, I included the friendly smile so nobody can be offended)

I'm going to start posting in red so people take me more seriously.

While reading that, I was waiting for Phil to exclaim that someone spilt his Yoohoo.

Back