• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Post Your Pizza Pr0n Here!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
To help everyone get in the mood for the upcoming pizza throwdown that starts this Friday, I thought it would be fun to post some of our pizza pics.

I'll start:

Plain pepperoni pie cooked two weeks ago:

DSC_1834_zps36be62e5.jpg

Cast Iron Chicago Deep Dish Style w/ Sausage, Pepperoni, & Garlic:

DSC_1752.jpg

Cappicolla & Fresh Sage:

IMG_5040.jpg

Meatball & Salami:

DSC_0563.jpg

I live in Buffalo,NY and I always get chicken wings with my pizza. So someones going to need a start a chicken wing thread up, to complement this thread.

I posted this in the "Best of Pron" yesterday. Man, seeing all these awesome pizzas makes me REALLY want to make a pizza...or two!

I was worried about doing a cast iron skillet pizza on the kettle but they both turned out, well, perfect...with Moose's awesome advice! We had a leftover strip steak (rare) and I made homemade white sauce with blue cheese then mozzerella, red onions, mushrooms and sliced steak...the other with all of the above replacing the steak with bacon. Now I'm sitting here wondering - why have I not done this again?!

sauce-5.jpg

sauced-1.jpg

shrooms-2.jpg

steak.jpg

morecheese.jpg

closeup-3.jpg

pie3.jpg

pizzapie3.jpg

And again, if it weren't for Moose's advice, these would have not turned out...they do call him the pizza master ya know!

I posted this in the "Best of Pron" yesterday. Man, seeing all these awesome pizzas makes me REALLY want to make a pizza...or two!

I was worried about doing a cast iron skillet pizza on the kettle but they both turned out, well, perfect...with Moose's awesome advice! We had a leftover strip steak (rare) and I made homemade white sauce with blue cheese then mozzerella, red onions, mushrooms and sliced steak...the other with all of the above replacing the steak with bacon. Now I'm sitting here wondering - why have I not done this again?

closeup-3.jpg

pie3.jpg

pizzapie3.jpg

Well, with the upcoming pizza throwdown starting shortly, looks like you have a great reason to cook this pie again! Just remember though, this time it's BBQ Pizza, whatever that means to YOU.

:becky:

caliking - just trying to go low carb. Haha, actually I just wanted to eat a ton of bacon.

Hmmm, everyone has better looking pizzas than me, I need to get on the ball here.

Hmmm, everyone has better looking pizzas than me, I need to get on the ball here.

Go for it! You can redeem yourself in the upcoming Pizza TD! (Not that I personally see anything in that picture but deliciousness)

:becky:

Back