Masterbuilt MB 560 on Brickseek

I had been checking on that every so often. About a month ago they dropped to $350 in my area, but now both Brickseek and Walmart show that they are completely out of stock. I might have to swing by one of the stores that I know had several recently.

Sir you're gonna love it... set it and forget it lol. it has some quirks but nothing that out weighs the fact it's freaking awesome lol. Mine came covered in cosmoline lol reminded me of unpacking me Savage ashbury LOL. map temps in the differant zones and the FB fan page look up joe's he sells full shelves to replace the lame 2 half shelves. the add TONS of room. Watch for flare ups when cooking over smoke temps. Questions just holler there's a few of us MB owners here.

I'm done with Brickseek. That's how I got to collector status. It's hard to fit 15-20 cookers into the rotation. Great price though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm done with Brickseek. That's how I got to collector status. It's hard to fit 15-20 cookers into the rotation. Great price though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'll keep an eye on it for you. Temple shows "limited stock" at $363. Killeen has 2-3, but they are still a little over $400. I went to a local store and found three with tags of $347. I'll pass at that price, but if drops much further I might bite.

The Walmart where I got mine, still has " 6 + " in stock for $250. And it appears I'd missed that same price at a couple other Walmarts.

Its this store , if anyone in the area is interested

Walmart Supercenter #544 5401 Tinker Diagonal St
Oklahoma City OK 73115

Sir you're gonna love it... set it and forget it lol. it has some quirks but nothing that out weighs the fact it's freaking awesome lol. Mine came covered in cosmoline lol reminded me of unpacking me Savage ashbury LOL. map temps in the differant zones and the FB fan page look up joe's he sells full shelves to replace the lame 2 half shelves. the add TONS of room. Watch for flare ups when cooking over smoke temps. Questions just holler there's a few of us MB owners here.

Thanks , I do have questions. I've used the search feature some, but its time consuming.

I got it assembled yesterday, gonna burn in today.

I've got it powered up and got the app connected. Shouldn't I be getting a firmware update ?

I don't want to start the burn in , then have it shut down for an update.

They are on sale for 300 on the Facebook market place by me. I am getting tempted to pull the trigger ....

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Dang $370 here. Would bite if it were $250 or less. Thanks for the heads up!

update on question

I've got it powered up and got the app connected. Shouldn't I be getting a firmware update ?

I don't want to start the burn in , then have it shut down for an update.

They might not take long I had mine about a year I guess. I never had any issue with shut down or noticed the update to be honest. It is all automatic so /shrug. I had no issue connecting to the wifi or bt on the app. Funny how some people have app problems but most of us don't. If u have app problems hollar there are sleep settings and battery settings on some samsung phones and devices that causes app to stop.

I don't do FB but my wife does. I'm not up on navigating FB. Can you link me to this FB group ? I'd be interested in a full shelve, if its the one made from expanded metal that I've seen in some pics.

Price all over the map here. Lowest in stock is 407 but the one store is showing $148 (out of stock)

Probably just as well as I’d have to buy one at that price

The day someone builds a high quality gravity grill is the day I give up pellets.

Back