• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Do You Like This Site?????

Was that tax deductable?

And can I assume the beers designate who donated?

Depends. Its is not charitable. Could it be considered advertising? :rolleyes: Might be a stretch.

EDIT: A subscription could definitely be a tax deduction if you had a food related business.

So is donating different than a subscription.

Now that I have donated $20, I still need to pay for a subscription??

So is donating different than a subscription.

Now that I have donated $20, I still need to pay for a subscription??

I did the same thing...I donated $20, then I noticed the subscription...I would rather have the subscription, then i will donate more when I have more...

Hi all! First, thanks for the donations. They are very much appreciated and will go to good use. I was just talking with Phil, and he will be on later to clear up any questions about what is going on.

As far as the beers go, it takes a bit for them to show up, but they will show up once or twice a day during an update of some sort.

Thanks again!

I saw this earlier, and just now went to go do the subscription thingy, and lo and behold, the subscription like at the top is gone!

Clicked on the subscribe link earlier in this thread and got the following message ...

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe.

So, are there only single time donations, or are there still recurring subscriptions?

Made a single donation - I couldnt get a subscription to pop up... User error probably :)

The subscription has a glitch and will be repaired this afternoon.The poohbah is swamped with work today and will straighten everything out this afternoon. everybody remain calm, your beers will come.

Don't really care about the beers or the subscriptions. Just as long as this forum is still here.

Donation Sent

I saw this earlier, and just now went to go do the subscription thingy, and lo and behold, the subscription like at the top is gone!

Clicked on the subscribe link earlier in this thread and got the following message ...

So, are there only single time donations, or are there still recurring subscriptions?
Subscribe on dude! Subscribe

I want an extra beer for this!

OK , I am in.
I did not see a comment box to put my user name??
o, well.

Back