• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Do You Like This Site?????

Subscribed last week. Love it. Lot's to learn. Learning faster than I can afford to cook

I think asking for a donation is a great idea and I would not mind paying a monthly amount.

So far like the site...trying to figure out how to navigate through...there is a ton of experience on this site that I can't wait to tap into

great site, how many posts are required to see the recipes?

Loving the site. I originally registered on Weber Kettle Club but there isn't much traffic there so I went in search of a more active forum, which brought me here. This is the first site I check every morning now. :-D

I was hooked on the forum by the thread "Open a BBQ restaurant, they said. It will be fun, they said"...I've poked around a little more, but haven't seen too much. The recipes are locked out, many of the links I click on are dead, and some of the discussions are dated.

However, I love the enthusiasm & will give myself time to figure out where the "good stuff" is.

I was hooked on the forum by the thread "Open a BBQ restaurant, they said. It will be fun, they said"...I've poked around a little more, but haven't seen too much. The recipes are locked out, many of the links I click on are dead, and some of the discussions are dated.

However, I love the enthusiasm & will give myself time to figure out where the "good stuff" is.

The recipe section is hidden to keep it from getting hammered by spammers. If you click on the link in the menu bar it tells you exactly what to do to get the actual link to the recipe section.

Please post some examples of links that are dead so we can look into it, and also some example of discussion that are dated. When I look at Q-Talk, for example, the first three pages are all threads that have activity today. If I open that up to a week that is 13 pages of threads.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
as a new member, i love this site. getting new insight, tips, and tricks from people with more experience than me...cant beat it. just became the new owner of a Large BGE, and had my first cook on it last night. cant wait to learn more and try new meats this summer. ill be searching through these forums every break I get at work.

ps: to Moderators, the "WELCOME" tab on top of the website is mispelled

I am new here, but would be willing to donate. I have been looking for a site like this.

Great site for searching for techniques and recipe basics, but unfortunately I find the moderators a bit thin skinned. Other than that, a great BBQ site.

GREAT site. TONS of helpfull information. Ive enjoyed hours of reading thru post and looking up information to help with UDS builds. I would'nt mind giving back for all the help that Ive recieved.

so far its been good and I already subscribed

Brothers and Sisters

This site is home for alot of us!! It costs alot to keep the site running and so far Phil and a number of others have paid to keep the site up and running. There are so many members now that it is costing alot more to run this site.

Question: Would you be willing to give a donation to help keep the site running??

I have already hit Pay Pal to help out. Think what it would cost you for a subscription to a magazine.

Come on Bro's

Show you care!!

Buy a subscription or make a donation by using the options in the menu on the top of the forum.

Spice

I'm a newbie here and really like the site. Still figuring out where to begin and how to navigate.
I basically felt; if I'm going to gain so knowledge and ideas from y'all then I might as well contribute via a subscription.

Brothers and Sisters

This site is home for alot of us!! It costs alot to keep the site running and so far Phil and a number of others have paid to keep the site up and running. There are so many members now that it is costing alot more to run this site.

Question: Would you be willing to give a donation to help keep the site running??

I have already hit Pay Pal to help out. Think what it would cost you for a subscription to a magazine.

Come on Bro's

Show you care!!

Buy a subscription or make a donation by using the options in the menu on the top of the forum.

Spice

I lurked around for a while and and then joined a while back. I got a bunch of info on how to build my first horizontal RF smoker( my first smoker) here so i am glad to contribute to keeping it going, signed up today. keep up the great work everyone and thanks for all the input on my build.
icon14.gif

Back