• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Chicken Question

BrooklynQ said:
Looks great mista! How much you charging for dinner? And what happened to your job in the financial world?
Still working for Wells Fargo. Just selling dinners on my day off. When I get enough of a client base, I will walk away and strictly cook. Just not there yet.

BTW... Dinners are $10.

Just got a call from one of the ladies I delivered to. She was sure if the chicken was done because the meat was pink...

Some people just need to get out more often!!

Bigmista said:
Just got a call from one of the ladies I delivered to. She was sure if the chicken was done because the meat was pink...

Had the same thing with my Dad several years ago. His eyes were starting to go and he wasn't sure about some BBC's I'd put in their freezer. Juices had run clear, passed the shake test, and I used an instant read thermometer for Mom when I took them off....but they still weren't sure about the color:lol:

Mista, 1st report. CHICKEN IS GOOD. Threatened to slap somebody if they reached towards her plate again. 1/2 the food is for her husband at home tonight. They live upstairs from me, and he is waiting for his share of the que.

No complaints on the amount in the containers. A lot of folks mad they did not order and pay for chicken.

Bigmista said:
Are we missing a word or two here? I don't quite understand.

Rice? What the fark? I gotta have me some smashed taters or tater salad w/my chiken. Otherwise a dinner roll.....but rice???? OMG Mista ur killin me here. Honestly it looks like one heck of a meal.. Nice job. Looks like ya didnt burn the bbq sauce either. Dammit, now Im hungry. Thanks a heck of a lot.....Can ya send me a meal via the transporter?
Mike

bbqbull said:
Rice? What the fark? I gotta have me some smashed taters or tater salad w/my chiken. Otherwise a dinner roll.....but rice????

In my defense Mike, it was dirty rice.

bbqbull said:
Rice? What the fark? I gotta have me some smashed taters or tater salad w/my chiken. Otherwise a dinner roll.....but rice???? OMG Mista ur killin me here. Honestly it looks like one heck of a meal.. Nice job. Looks like ya didnt burn the bbq sauce either. Dammit, now Im hungry. Thanks a heck of a lot.....Can ya send me a meal via the transporter?
Mike

Eloquently Spoken

Nice looking chicken Mista.

But in reference to the topic, Chicken Question, I think the egg came first.

Ok Mista, Now ya got me on that one. Dirty rice is ok, but w/chicken I just gotta have me some taters. In the fall here during our little fair. We cook on a big pit.....600 chicken halves on the last 2 days. We always seem to sell out. After flippin chickens all danged day I cant stand the thought of even lookin at chicken...LOL my problem not anybody elses except for the guys I cook with..They feel the same danged way.
Your chicken platter looks bodacious.
Mike

Thanx Bull! I know what you mean. I could go without chicken for a while right now.

What temp and how long you cooking those 1/2 birds? They look mighty fine their Neil.

Back