• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

One more reason...

Subzerogriller

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
...to love Simply Marvelous and Big Poppa Smokers. Placed my order over the weekend (my first try at the full line of Steph's rubs). Over $39 so free shipping, and I got it in about 4 days....
20130124_203445_zpse7e7c17b.jpg

Weird thing is, the box is marked with labels that say, "GLASS...HANDLE WITH CARE!" I look inside, and there's a second box. Open it up, and I find a bottle with a note taped to it:
20130124_203526_zpsd703b7b9.jpg

20130124_203503_zps86abb52a.jpg

How cool is that? Never tried Carolina Treet before, but I think this is mighty classy. Can't wait to try out a few of these rubs at my midwinter BBQ this Saturday!

I would say that is Excellent Customer Service !!

And just good people, more concerned about the sauce being used than making a buck.

Let us know your thoughts on the rub. Looks like you got a lot for your money.

Yeah, they followed up on an order not long ago (there were no problems with it or anything so was a real surprise) and offered me a BPS t-shirt. They're good people, they've earned my loyalty!

Sent from my Incredible (2) Droid

I wished more companies would realize the value of doing little things like this. It goes a long way in my eyes. I had planned on restocking my rubs and sauces this weekend with them and this just confirms its money well spent!

I wished more companies would realize the value of doing little things like this. It goes a long way in my eyes. I had planned on restocking my rubs and sauces this weekend with them and this just confirms its money well spent!

I agree; I would buy Steph's rubs just based on his reputation for quality alone, but little things like this just serve to validate my decision. As a first time customer, I'm very impressed.

I ordered from BPS last night, Slap yo daddy chicken rub and it wasn't in stock yet . Kristen sent me an email right away on update on status. Good customer service every time I order. A little goes a long ways now a days.

I personally never use commercial sauces but I always keep a bottle of Carolina Treet for a few of my guests who will use nothing else. According to them nothing beats it.

I've been wanting to try some commercial rubs. I've only used my own homemade rub. Your experience will definitely make me check out BPS. thanks for posting.

simply marvelous really is....well, simply marvelous!!! i'm a fan of big poppa smokers too, they'll continue to get my business!!!!

I have been dealing with Big Poppa Smoker. I just bought a G-2 Chubby. Do I need to get the "gate lift" service, or is the crate big enough to slide off the truck?

I personally never use commercial sauces but I always keep a bottle of Carolina Treet for a few of my guests who will use nothing else. According to them nothing beats it.

I've been wanting to try some commercial rubs. I've only used my own homemade rub. Your experience will definitely make me check out BPS. thanks for posting.

Order money and happy ending finishing rub and give them a go. Best I've had in a long time.

I've ordered a couple of times from Steph when he was still shipping on his own. Nothing but stellar service from beginning to end. I think with the merger, service and quality will continue. I think his rubs are probably some of the best boutique commercial rubs available!

That reminds me, I'm out of Sweet Seduction and BH Tennessee Red. Need to get over there and place an order!

Just seeing this folks! I am just happy to be working with a terrific company since I got out of the shipping business. I am actually going to an art exhibit in few minutes, since I do not have to pack and ship tonight. GF's idea of course, she loves BPS dearly :p

I'm almost out of my SM, but I'm definetly ordering more soon:)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Back