View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 07:19 PM   #7
THoey1963
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : Terry

Thanks y'all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS-TX View Post
Might want to include that marbling on the opposite side of the fat band is nice if you can find one. I don't separate the flat or the point when slicing.. just turn the point sideways and slice it. Just like Franklin does in his videos.. haha But I can see why someone may separate it. For beginners, I'd say skip it.
That marbling comment is good. I'll add that in the section of what to look for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdefran View Post
You could add details about making burnt ends as an option.
I'll have to leave that to someone else. I have never made burnt ends. Just can't see doing that to that already delicious point...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjtexas1 View Post
Looks perfect to me. Glad you have a way that you can repeat over and over and over.
Thanks! It took a while and a LOT of help from this wonderful site, but I think I got there. Consistency is key.

Lone Star Grillz Insulated Cabinet Smoker / Weber Summit Charcoal Grilling (WSCG) Station / CyberQ / Slow N Sear with Drip N Griddle

WSCG Review HERE. WSM Mods HERE. My Brisket Guide HERE.
THoey1963 is offline   Reply With Quote