• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New Pan Liners!!!!! Don't waste your $$ on PanSavers!!!

I've added a new COMBO on the site. You can place an order for the XXL Hotel Pan Liners, and the 5gl Bucket Liners and get the $5.75 1-3 day shipping option. I actually discount the shipping on the Boards, so it makes it impossible for me to use a global setting for shipping prices. Hopefully this will take care of that. Thanks everyone!

Thanks for making that option available.. Order Placed..

Looking forward to using the bucket liners, I have 4 buckets of sauerkraut to make this weekend... No heavy clean-up when done...

Matthew - thanks for helping out. Just wanted to let you know I received the liners today!

W O W....

I ordered very late Wednesday Night so the order was not processed until Thursday Morning. I arrived home and the package was there waiting for me.

2nd day delivery from California to New Jersey is AWESOME customer service. I am more than pleased......

Thanks.....

I've been using Half and Full sized Serving/Transport liner bags for a couple years now and they definitely do come in very handy in a comp situation. Steam table-Microwave safe, but not recommended for ovens or electric kettles.

They are substantially less expensive than PanSavers which are a MQ36 Film/Resin able to withstand temps from -100*F to 400*F.

Don't forget your twist ties!

Ordered and received the pan liners.
They are not form fitting pan liners that are sold in typical restaurant supply stores used in hotel pans on hot bars. They are simular to your typical 30 gallon clear HDPE trash can liners with a pleated/sealed bottom. An inexpensive way to save clean-up time at competitions for sure, they are strong and hold a lot of weight (2 briskets with no issues) and can also be used as a trash can liner.

Back