NE Ohio Fall BBQ Bash - 10.17.20

John, got a deep fryer/air fryer? I can probably grab some cheese curds and we can make some poutine! Canadia's favorite drunk food. Fries, cheese curds & gravy.

Yes. I have a deep fryer and a fresh bottle of peanut oil
Poutine is what food comas are made from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LQqdNTzh.jpg

For the out of towners coming in on Friday, when is everyone planning on getting in? I'm thinking of stopping at the Air Force museum on the way out. But want to time my arrival so we can possibly hang out a bit.

John, got a deep fryer/air fryer? I can probably grab some cheese curds and we can make some poutine! Canadia's favorite drunk food. Fries, cheese curds & gravy.

I'm bringing one for the Walleye so you'll have options :razz:

Schedule-(ish)

I’m starting a brisket early (4-5am or late night before depending on trimmed size of brisket) and will have smoked fatties and farm fresh eggs happening around 9-10am

Brisket should be ready for 5-6pm
Along with smoked cream corn and smoked Mac and Cheese.

Other (many) foods throughout the day and evening.

The following are the cookers I will have available:
-Weber Performer
-26” Weber kettle (w/medium vortex)
-14” WSM
-28” Blackstone
-Humphreys Pint
-Shirley Patio (there should be some room)
-Open Fire pit with Tripod cooker or rotisserie

Activities:
-Horseshoes
-Cornhole (bags)
-Fire pits (multiple)
-Eating, drinking and be merry
-Live music 3pm-6pm
-Streaming playlists on Pandora, Spotify and Amazon music through 4 strategically placed and linked Echo Dots the rest of the time

Y’all are welcome anytime.

PM me for my cell and address if you need it.

See you there!

For the out of towners coming in on Friday, when is everyone planning on getting in? I'm thinking of stopping at the Air Force museum on the way out. But want to time my arrival so we can possibly hang out a bit.

I'm not certain, but I think we will be at the hotel around 6ish? Plane lands in Cleveland at 3:30, pick up rental car, go to Sams Club, then on to hotel.

I'm not certain, but I think we will be at the hotel around 6ish? Plane lands in Cleveland at 3:30, pick up rental car, go to Sams Club, then on to hotel.

Wampus is talking about coming out Friday too maybe
I think he will also be at the Hampton

Pretty good Mexican restaurant not far from hotel for Friday night
Don Panchos

Back