• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Do You Like This Site?????

Fee to access recipes

I think if you had a small fee tied to getting access to recipes that would help you generate some revenue.

I'm new once i see how active the site is, i will consider donating!

Brothers and Sisters

This site is home for alot of us!! It costs alot to keep the site running and so far Phil and a number of others have paid to keep the site up and running. There are so many members now that it is costing alot more to run this site.

Question: Would you be willing to give a donation to help keep the site running??

I have already hit Pay Pal to help out. Think what it would cost you for a subscription to a magazine.

Come on Bro's

Show you care!!

Buy a subscription or make a donation by using the options in the menu on the top of the forum.

Spice

Just hit Pay Pal myself and it didn't hurt a bit. :cool:

There is something here for just about anyone that has something to cook on or in!!
The Brethren here are unbelievably warm, welcoming, and willing to share.
THANK YOU!!
I particularly like that the mods really do a great job at keeping it a family site where necessary.
Best money spent in a long time!!:-D

Love this site so far. Just got a smoker three weeks ago, and have used it every weekend since. Lots of good info on this site.

I like the site alot, tons of information, I'd just like to see some of the topics broken down a little more, under Q talk I feel like there could be sections, for example, for builds, techniques, mods, n00b, etc. I'm looking to make/build/buy a new smoker and looking through the tons of threads in Qtalk and even using search is a task.

Very informative, considering subscription $25 is cheap for all the help I can get on this site.

Just wish I could find the topics I've posted on..Too hard to find the thread the next day, especially in the Q-talk forum. Other forums I'm on you can click on the User CP, then click "my posts" and it will take you to every thread you've posted on.

Am I just missing that here?

Just wish I could find the topics I've posted on..Too hard to find the thread the next day, especially in the Q-talk forum. Other forums I'm on you can click on the User CP, then click "my posts" and it will take you to every thread you've posted on.

Am I just missing that here?

I think you can click on the hyperlink of your name in the top right hand corner, then go to statistics, but it may be a benefit of subscribing. I tried before subscribing and got message I couldn't see, subscribed and now I can see my threads. I'd suggest subscirbing to the threads you post or want to follow and you can see that in the user CP and can get email notifications on updates. Subscribe is at the top of a thread under thread tools, also an option to subscribe is under the text box when you reply or post.

When you become a paying member for $25 you get an extra link at the top of the page under "Quick Links". Click, drop it down and you will see your subscribed threads (different subscription than subscribing to the site -- you can subscribe to a thread by posting in it and you can subscribe to the site for $25 or more, depending on the membership level you choose). Once you've posted in a thread it will consider you a 'subscriber to that thread' and send updates to the 'outside of the site' email address you used to become a member to the site. A lot of other doors will open when you subscribe to the site and the extra info available more than compensates. Every posting in a 'thread you subscribe to' will not be sent to your outside email address inbox. I keep a folder on my computer for threads I'm interested in, I just click the link and go to it. Doesn't matter if it's an old page, a click gets me to the last page. I said 'outside email address' because you also have access to an email address within the site, we call that "Personal Messaging" or PMing.

Where is the link to search?

For subscribed members, there are advanced search features at the top of the forum drop down links.
For non-subscribed members, there is a custom filtered google search engine at the bottom of the page.

I really enjoy this site! I've been smokin meat fanatically for the last six years, and find the information on this site top notch!

Back