• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

I've returned with a Rec Tec & pics.

B

BBQ Bill

In 2011 I joined up here when I purchased a Traeger Jr. Unfortunately the computer I had then died & I lost track. Well, I'm back, not only with my Traeger Jr but a new Rec Tec as well. I've been cooking almost every night on the RT since I got it a month ago. Don't get me wrong, I had great success in my Jr, even a few 15+ pound briskets that were fantastic. Just wanted more grill space so I stepped up to the RT. Here are a few of my first cooks on the RT.

My first cook was 3 racks of St Louis ribs.
405153563.jpg

My first Brisket as it hits the stall.
405323295.jpg

Here it is sliced up.
405331121.jpg

Some stuffed Poblano's
405383778.jpg

And last nights bone in ribeye. (Love meat with handles)
405397016.jpg

Never thought I could grill like this on a pellet smoker. Love this Rec Tec.

Here you go, grab the bull by the horns.:thumb: I love this thing.
405408305.jpg

405153558.jpg

First time to hear of or see this. Please tell us more as it compares to the Traeger other than grill space.

I really like what I have heard about the Rec Tec grills. It is on my short list if I ever decide to get a second larger pellet grill.

This thing is rock solid, everything is a great fit. The stainless components are 304 stainless not the cheaper 430. It maintains its temp within 2 degrees , even with 40 degree ambient temp swings. IMHO it's the best pellet smoker you can get for even more money. They have the best customer service I've ever come across. When it comes to the food it cooks, its been my best ever & I cook a lot, 3 to 4 times a week. I did a ton of research when looking for a bigger pellet grill, my research kept coming back to Rec Tec. For me, I feel I made a very good decision on my purchase, I have no complaints.

( I have no affiliation with Rec Tec, I own a mobile electronics business):thumb:

Back