I stole a new smoker

I'm in. Academy matched. 124 and additional 5% off. Heading to get ceremonial Nekkid Fatty chubs.

That's awesome! :clap2: exact deal I got! I'm cooking my first cook tomorrow. I'm gonna start with chicken. I wanna get a comparison to chicken in the PBC as I think the PBC is unbeatable when it comes to chicken. At least as far as my tastes are concerned.

Congrats!

Congrats! I scored one on clearance at Wally World last year for $124. I love it. It's a solid cooker for sure. Just did a couple of chickens on it this past weekend...

Congrats!!

There are a couple available around here and I’m not certain I can resist.

Although I have a PBC, I am becoming increasingly disenchanted with it because the temp continually rises during a cook and I have to use a welding glove over a closed intake to keep temps manageable.

Andrew, Congratulations on the new smoker!!:clap2: Looking forward to the first cook pics!
Looks like you started a Brethren trend!!
Adams, fits just perfectly,:clap2: but, I am sure Old Smokey is going to be Real Jealous now, watch out for your sins!!!:laugh:

All out of stock around me. Only one store showed it at 124 at it's lowest price and that was one about 30 miles away.

Back