• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Prime rib for our 25th

Skidder

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Doing a prime rib on the rotisserie tonight to kinda celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. The formal dinner will be Saturday with friends and family but I kinda wanted something special for my wife, myself and our two fantastic girls. Will do follow up pics when I start the cook.
primerib001.jpg

Last edited:
Yup gotta love 25 years especially when I talk to her about food......she's in the food industry. She kinda gets that glazed over look in her eye. I'm sure there are a few here that have seen that. Right?

Congratulations man! Looks like the PR will be out of this world. Hope you have a wonderful time and wonderful meal! Let us know how it turns out.

Thanks all. Doing it as we speak. Pics to follow. Doing it as we always do. Todds Dirt over evoo for a few hours. Gonna bring it to 135 then rest for a half hour or so.

Love prime rib, and am waiting on the pron. Looks like it's gonna be great! Congrats on your 25th. :wink:

I cannot explain how tender and flavorful this rib roast was. I told my wife if it wasn't that the butcher and I were gonna have words. Well I'm gonna have words for sure. It was fantastic. The wife made spaetzle and I did a roasted Brussel sprout recipe from Triple D that we love.l
dinner003.jpg

Now that's a nice looking plate right there. Your wife's spaetzle looks really delicious. Hope you two have a great evening. :grin:

Happy anniversary Bob, congratulations to you and the Mrs.. Your celebration feast looks outstanding! :-D

Back