• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Grilled Chicken Brest Seasoning Suggestions

jawpaul

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Any suggestions for seasoning on grilled chicken breasts? Something that would taste good on a salad (romaine).

What I plan on doing is grilling up a bunch in bulk and vacuum sealing individual portions to bring to work and reheat via boil in bag method and top a salad with.

I have access to a sam's club and I have some of the "poultry seasoning" from there (might be lawry's brand?). I'd say a blackened/cajun would do well also. What about teriyaki?

Thanks

evoo and Todds Dirt bar none. I do the same thing for my wife. Make plenty and vacuum seal it to use on salads etc.

I would inject them with Paul Newman's Italian dressing. Lemon pepper seasoning rub. I try to keep it simple.

Badia complete seasoning and evoo. Man that's some good seasoning.!!

Marinate in Zesty Italian 4 hrs season salt & blk pepper or Montreal steak

+1 to this ^^^.

After marinating, I rinse off the chicken and pat dry with a paper towel. I then sprinkle on garlic salt & Italian herbs mix - oregano, thyme, basil & parsley combined. Works well on salads and chopped up into chicken salad.

I usually cook enough extra to make a couple of meals and vacu-seal and freeze. You can also cut up this chicken and make fajitas or pulled chicken out of it too. Add some seasoning and some sort of liquid (chicken stock, BBQ sauce - whatever is appropriate) and heat over med. in a CI skillet.

I'd say BSCBs are the chicken of the chicken world. :biggrin1:

1/2 c kosher salt
1/2 c coarse pepper
1/4 c ancho chile powder
1 tbs granulated garlic
1 tbs granulated onion
1 tsp MSG
We use this on everything at home. Simple for Grilling.
Rub with olive oil, coat with rub, allow to marinate 1hr in a bag, grill away.

Back