• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Polar Bear BBQ Challenge

Just found out that I could have done this one - had my weekends messed up.

However, I do not think Brian and I can put it together in a short time. Kind of upsets me because I just found out my budget meeting is April 19th. So, that means I will not be at Washington (my favorite contest), unless I can find someone who will help Brian out.

I will stop by Friday night and say hi to everyone and bum a beer.

Just found out that I could have done this one - had my weekends messed up.

However, I do not think Brian and I can put it together in a short time. Kind of upsets me because I just found out my budget meeting is April 19th. So, that means I will not be at Washington (my favorite contest), unless I can find someone who will help Brian out.

I will stop by Friday night and say hi to everyone and bum a beer.

What The FARK? You've got a week.....

And BTW - I will miss you in Washington......:mrgreen:

NOOB ALERT

Hey fellas. I've been wanting to bring the family to a comp.
Is this one open to the public, and if so, when and where is it?
Sorry

So if I read the special white meat contest rules properly, the contest is basically a chicken breast category? Meaning we really can't do anything crazy with it and only the meat (and garnish, of course) can be included in the box?

Ah, crap! Jim Cantorre just tweeted he's going to be in Omaha, Lincoln or Des Moines this week. So far, they're talking snow and ice here in KC on Thursday. Let's hope they're right about that one and that is doesn't hold off until Friday.

I'm going through our checklist and getting everything gathered up. Picking up the meat and supplies tomorrow. Practice cook went well on Sunday....

I GOT BBQ ON THE BRAINS!!!!

Ah, crap! Jim Cantorre just tweeted he's going to be in Omaha, Lincoln or Des Moines this week. So far, they're talking snow and ice here in KC on Thursday. Let's hope they're right about that one and that is doesn't hold off until Friday.

Weather forecasters right. Now that is funny. Keith

I guess we will just have to see how this weather shakes out... 6+ hour drive from Oklahoma through this stuff?!? I may be doing a practice cook at home....

Still planning on going... but will have to see what happens with the ice and snow.

If you do get that much snow will they plow that lot? Jamey??
Right now it does not look warm enough to melt anything before friday.

I'd be surprised if the highway isn't clear by Friday morning. But, setup at the fairgrounds might not be fun. Who's in for a snow ball fight and snowman contest?

Im thinking the highways willl be fine by mid morning Friday, so I'll plan to be on the roads after lunch with a mid afternoon arrival. As far as the lot, I may not leave the trailer......

Back