• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

A "Money" Brisket Pie

Looks Perfect - I bet it would also make a good Shepherd's Pie. Thanks Jeanie

Thank you everybody!! I liked this better than the pulled pork pies but not sure why. Could be the Money seasoning.

Be a mate & ship me a couple!!!! Not sure about the provolone! I think I'd prefer a gruyere.
John

Thanks John! Provolone is my favorite and I wanted to stay with the "smoked" theme. I mainly use cheese to bind the pie filling together. I'll give gruyere a try!

"Mine"!:wink:
Hey Phu! I dug out my old "Mine" holder just for you. lol :mrgreen:

I have a beer holder just like that.

lol pbj, glad to hear it! "Mine" is getting pretty old but I can't seem to part with it. :mrgreen:

Thanks again friends!

Is there anything you don't do well?

Lie, probably. Unless it's poker, but you call that bluffing. Other than that, nuthin' I've seen. :becky:

I still need to do this! I can see mixing the beef with a little tomato sauce, some chopped onions and snap beans, another layer of thinly sliced taters on top just under the bacon and...

Lie, probably. Unless it's poker, but you call that bluffing. Other than that, nuthin' I've seen. :becky:

I still need to do this! I can see mixing the beef with a little tomato sauce, some chopped onions and snap beans, another layer of thinly sliced taters on top just under the bacon and...

lol I can't even play poker, my face would give it away. :mrgreen:

Your brisket pie combo sounds great Guerry. Thanks! :wink:

Holy crap!! What a great idea. Now I have something else to try. I bet it would work great with pulled Chuckie meet! I'm also enjoying the BPS Money Rub.

You always amaze me at the awsome looking creations you come up with! And my offer to move to Iowa and be my neigbor is still on the table, lol.

Holy crap!! What a great idea. Now I have something else to try. I bet it would work great with pulled Chuckie meet! I'm also enjoying the BPS Money Rub.

Thanks! Bet chuck would be tasty. I'm really liking this Money rub too. :grin:

You always amaze me at the awsome looking creations you come up with! And my offer to move to Iowa and be my neigbor is still on the table, lol.
lol Summer is here now, should be warm up there... I'm ready for fishing and hunting! I'll bring my gear. :mrgreen: Thanks!

Wow... that look's amazing. Can't way to give it a go. Can't believe I've lived this long without knowing this existed.
Thanks Bo! Hope you give it a try sometime. :grin:

Do you start with completely raw potatoes or do you microwave them for a little bit first?

I start with completely raw potatoes. I slice them about 1/4" thick. It takes around 1 hour for the tatoes to be tender and the pie to be heated through. I just eyeball it. :grin:

I start with completely raw potatoes. I slice them about 1/4" thick. It takes around 1 hour for the tatoes to be tender and the pie to be heated through. I just eyeball it. :grin:

Wait! I've got pulled pork in the freezer I completely forgot about!!! Oh happy day! Thanks again Jeanie!!!

Wait! I've got pulled pork in the freezer I completely forgot about!!! Oh happy day! Thanks again Jeanie!!!

:laugh: Guerry, take pics for me if you make one! :mrgreen:

I can't take it anymore. Your magnificent creations are so tempting, I can almost taste them. Kudos to you for another delightful creation. :biggrin1::biggrin1: Have you considered doing your own cooking show? I bet Steve Raichlen would retire if you did.

Back