Do You Like This Site?????

I believe Phil is still working on the system coordinating the Stars and Beers, so patience is a virtue. This is a new thing so it'll take a bit to get the coordination and bugs worked out.

Glad someone brought it up. Never knew it was there. Subscription done!

Now how long before i get my Beer? :biggrin::biggrin:

Glad someone brought it up. Never knew it was there. Subscription done!

Now how long before i get my Beer? :biggrin::biggrin:

No beer for you. You get small pigs that look like zits. :-D

I also never saw the Donate button - can't hurt to mention it once a year. I don't think anybody would begrudge you a yearly Pledge Drive post. Just don't forget to toss in that
tote bag or a Yanni or John Tesh cd (both are members of the Four Horsemen of the Musical Apocalypse...Michael Bolton and Kenny G are the others)!

Keep up the excellent work!!

Mike

I sent a buck or two to His Poohness last week & it looks like he gave me a beer for it. Thanx Phil:-D .

I just sent mine in thanks Phil for everything and thanks to Jay for starting this thread. It sure woke us all up!

I will be donating soon. For what it costs for a case of brew I get more information here than I could ever buy in books. Plus there are some pretty cool people that hang out around this place.

I just need to get my PayPal account accessed, it has been a long time and need to find my email and pswd I used.

Back