Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Cumming GA

jbrink01

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Gateway Drum Smokers (B&B / Shake 'n Bake) are making the drive south on Friday. Anybody we know gonna be there?

Cumming, GA

My wife and I will head down that way early Friday am (from Arlington---just outside of Memphis). Looking forward to being a part of it.
Chris
901Q

Glad to see some of the midwest teams traveling down to GA.

Southern teams need to win one of these big national type contests.

My wife and I will be coming in Friday, hopefully in time to judge the ancillary categories that evening. We are definitely looking forward to judging this comp again this year, as last year was GREAT!!! For a first annual (last year) the comp was stellar! Now it has almost doubled for this year! Can't wait!!!

We will be there sometime Thursday. We have a long way to travel so not sure of an exact time but I will say this will be the best 20 minute commute to a comp we have ever had. Looking forward to this comp, Randall is a great spokesman for BBQ and puts on a great comp.

See yall there.

Stan

Mrs T's BBQ

Last edited:
We will be there vending. (Pots BBQ) dropping trailer off Wed then coming back Friday morning.

Lang smokers will be there. We will also have grills and firerings for sale. Stop by my trailer and check out my new 48 hybrid unit. We will also have margaritas thursday nite and prime rib friday nite.

Lang smokers will be there. We will also have grills and firerings for sale. Stop by my trailer and check out my new 48 hybrid unit. We will also have margaritas thursday nite and prime rib friday nite.
Prime rib?!?!?! Wow....I think our menu is Beanie Weenies and Kraft mac & cheese!

I'm seriously looking at a Lang 36" Hybrid and was hoping that you might have one of those to see in Cumming. Any possibility???

Smokin Hoss will be there thursday, all the way from cumming,ga. Looking
forward to seeing everyone one last time for the season.

Smoking Hoss, we just dropped our trailer off and it looks like you will be setup right next to us. Should be fun.

See you Friday.

Stan

Mrs T's BBQ

Back