"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Today I'm cooking the prime Rib I dry aged for 28 days. My mouth is watering already!!!

My shoulder and butt went over so well last week and I still have a bit of injection and glaze left I think I might do another butt sunday with some chicken quarters. I think I am stuck doing moving duty for a buddy tomorrow so not sure about tomorrows cook

Just a little cook Saturday for a party at the farm for my son's HS graduating class, football & weightlifting teams. Couple of briskets, 4 butts, 30 chicken quarters, six pounds SL rib tip & trimmings, beans, slaw ice cream sundaies & smores by the campfire.

Cooking for a family get together: 4 butts, a brisket, maybe some ribs, ABTs, and I might do some Moink Balls.

Finished the firebox on my smoker and burned it out last night, going to try a whole hog on it this weekend:crazy:

Tommorow maybe something out of the sea and sunday my birthday bash with babybacks, moinks and chickenwings.

Cooking tomorrow for a family get together Sunday - two Eggs no waiting...
Brisket
Butt
Beef short ribs
Pork back ribs.
Maybe even some chicken...

Mac & Cheese
Beans
Corn bread...

Burning out my barrel and getting my UDS put together this weekend. Hoping to get a fatty or bird on it by Sunday.

I like your style. What's your favorite quote: "go big or go home"? Best of luck, lets see the results.
Finished the firebox on my smoker and burned it out last night, going to try a whole hog on it this weekend:crazy:

^^^Bunch of Over-Achievers! :-D

Think I'm gonna look for some Tuna steaks to grill tonight and getting a Brisky out of the freezer for Sun. Maybe add a fatty to that cook too.

I like your style. What's your favorite quote: "go big or go home"? Best of luck, lets see the results.

I do say that a lot:biggrin1:Actually this is what happens when you drink to much and think you have a good idea:shock:

At the very least a chicken and a Phatty. HopePhully I'll have time to cook something else as well.

Back