Breast Cancer Help, Inc (Beneficiary of Sayville,NY contest)

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hello,

I am in receipt of a letter from Breast Cancer Help, Inc. thanking the Brethren for all of their assistance that aided them in their fundraising at the Battle of the BBQ Brethren.

I'm going to see if Phil can host a pdf scan of the letter for all to see, but in the meantime, please email me at saberinc@optonline.net if you would like a copy.

The Brethren helped them to raise over $6,000.00 that will be going directly towards the purchase of a digital mammography machine.

Thanks,

Eric

Fantastic! Awesome! Stupendous! Do we get to do it again next year???:biggrin:

Hello,

I am in receipt of a letter from Breast Cancer Help, Inc. thanking the Brethren for all of their assistance that aided them in their fundraising at the Battle of the BBQ Brethren.

I'm going to see if Phil can host a pdf scan of the letter for all to see, but in the meantime, please email me at saberinc@optonline.net if you would like a copy.

The Brethren helped them to raise over $6,000.00 that will be going directly towards the purchase of a digital mammography machine.

Thanks,

Eric

I trust that's not digital, as in digits/fingers! :eek:

Great job to all!

I guess this sets the bar to be beaten next year.

Awesome feat!

My thanks to all you Brethren who made this all possible.

I want to thank everyone who donated money or items for the raffels to help this cause. It really means alot to me to see people i have never met and also people i am very close to help out in any way they can. This is a very important cause and i am glad we could help in any way possiable.

This is just awesome! I'm so proud to be affiliated with a group like this.

The things this group can do, huh? Pretty amazing....

That letter is going in a frame! I am just as proud of that letter as the trophy's we won.

Mike

Back