• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Had my hands full.

Hell Fire Grill

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Cooking 172 chichen halves (about 400lbs) in two + loads on the Hell Fire Grill. Also reheated about 80 racks of BBs on the grill. I started the fire at 6am and finished cooking about 12:30 for a 12:30 serve time. Not many pics but heres what I got.
Heated up and ready to cook.
Alderbrookchickencook050.jpg

First load.
Alderbrookchickencook021.jpg

Second load.
Alderbrookchickencook029.jpg

Third load ready to come out.
Alderbrookchickencook055.jpg

A little grill smoke action.
Alderbrookchickencook037.jpg

They were expecting 600 people. I never took time to go see the crowd but the waitresses told me it was huge.

That, sir, is huge. I mean huge, what a spread. Nice rig too. Wow. That's it. just wow.

WOW, nice job. Looks like a lot of fun cooking for that many.

That is awesome, what a great set-up. When cooking that many, do you go by time, temp or feel?

Nice cook neighbor. Let me know next time you're cooking for the general public and I'll make it a point to drop by.

Looks great from here too! Nice job!:thumb:

Nice cook neighbor. Let me know next time you're cooking for the general public and I'll make it a point to drop by.

I got hired, by a caterer, to cook for some folks that haul garbage at alderbrook park this time but if any thing else comes up I'll give ya a haller. Its a nice big private park, I wish I had the time to get some more pics of the shindig.

Thanks for the complements all.

I got hired, by a caterer, to cook for some folks that haul garbage at alderbrook park this time but if any thing else comes up I'll give ya a haller. Its a nice big private park, I wish I had the time to get some more pics of the shindig.

Thanks for the complements all.

I've lived in the area for over 12 years and about 3 miles from Alderwood. Been there exactly once the whole time... :mad:

Nice set up you got; I'm surprised I haven't seen it around. I guess I gotta get out more often. :roll:

I've lived in the area for over 12 years and about 3 miles from Alderwood. Been there exactly once the whole time... :mad:

Nice set up you got; I'm surprised I haven't seen it around. I guess I gotta get out more often. :roll:

I mostly cook stuff for friends, for beer and invites to parties. I made a pretty penny on this one though. Actually my second payed event. I made almost 1/4 of what it cost to build Hell Fire Grill on this cook.

Well that explains where all the chicken went....nice job. Did you brine your chicken first?

Back