• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Cajun Bandit Rib-o-lator Advice

Meat Meets Meat

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hey there,

I'm looking to buy a Cajun Bandit Rib-o-lator but I need some advice. I know I need the Kettle/WSM ring and the Rib-o-lator but do I also need to buy the rotisserie kit or does the Rib-o-lator come with a motor? I don't particularly need the rotisserie if the rib-o-lator comes with a motor. I suppose I could just email them but I figured I'd ask the experts!

Here's the link to their site:

http://cajunbandit.com/rotisserie/

Thanks for your help!

You can buy both the CB ring and the rotisserie together (what I did/ have) then add the Rib-O-Lator (don't have, wish I did)..... The CB rotisserie motor is battery powered though, which is fine for me, but maybe not for others?

Buy the Kettle conversion kit and the Rotisserie bundle, then you will be set for when get the Rib-O-Lator, because it does not come with a spit rod and motor.

It will change your life!

Yeah I think I am getting the ring and the ribolator for my birthday :eusa_clap. I asked Chris over at Cajun Bandit to see if I could do the Kettle Stacker and make it a rotisserie ring.He said that he guesses it could be done but I would have to make the cuts into the stacker.
I am psyched to get this bbq gadget. Just have to wait until the birthday money rolls in.

One reason I spent all the effort to find a cheap 22.5 was so I could get a rib-o-lator that wouldn't fit in my 18.5 - I'm hoping to ask for it for next father's day.

Back