View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 04:43 PM   #4
is Blowin Smoke!
Join Date: 04-29-10
Location: Louisville

I wouldn't recommend it, but you could switch to a NG regulator and either drill out the gas orifices or buy ones for NG. That would increase the gas flow from the tank to the valves and from the valves to the burner tubes.

All that said, how hot are you trying to get?
Demosthenes9 is offline   Reply With Quote