American Smoke* New Documentary Trailer

Awesome stuff! Makes me wanna pack up and head to a comp!

If I'm correct, looks like some of the footage was from Green Lane this year? Thought I remember seeing a camera there roving around.

Looking forward to seeing you guys in Harrisburg!

Great depiction of what competition BBQ is really about. Refreshingly different and honest compared to what's on TV.
best of luck with the remaining shoots.

I am little disappointed. The video got me all excited and actually almost paused it to go to the bathroom before I got too in depth in it, but then it ended and I remembered it was only a trailer. Dang I can't wait for this to actually come out. I am looking forward to having to pause the full movie.

American Smoke - The REAL story of competion BBQ...

Hey guys... trailer looks great! Are you guys from around Bethlehem PA? I think we met at the Salisbury comp this year... saw some footage from that event in the trailer... (Christmas City)

Great to hear you are coming over to the Harrisburg Keystone Classic event! I am on the planning commitee as is Mr. Gnome above. Let us know how we can help or if you need anything while shooting.... We will be having our Friday night ancillary catagories again this year... as well as the 4 meat KCBS event on Saturday.

Looking forward to viewing the finished product!

Looks Great! Can't wait for the final cut.

You got the ugly half of our team in your trailer but it was only for a sec. :wacko:

Must come with an 'R' rating with clips of Tom playing with his banana. :shock:

Dude that looks GREAT!!! the music makes me want to fire up the smokers!!!

Back