Steak n Eggs

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Nothing fancy... just ribeyes, hashbrowns and eggs on the fire...
but they tasted good. :)

005-3-1.jpg

started a skillet of hashbrowns first...

009-1.jpg

then some butter for the eggs and a couple of seasoned ribeyes...

010-1-1.jpg

basted my eggs in the hot butter for easy over style...

030-1.jpg

032-1.jpg

021-1.jpg

this wasn't my plate.:p there were three of us left for breakfast so I had 1/2 a steak.

037-1.jpg

it was simple but tasted pretty good that morning. :)

Thanks for looking..

Simple but fabulous! Jeanie, you are an inspiration, I would weigh 400lb if I ate all your cooking. Heck, I am 1/2 way there now just by looking at your cooks. :wink:

That is a mighty nice breakfast cowgirl, glad you all caught the fish for dinner.

Simple?!? The bowl of Cheerios that I had for breakfast that morning was simple! Seriously though, that "simple" breakfast looked wonderful! If that is simple, I would definitely love to try one of your "elaborate" breakfasts!

lol Terry...Thanks! :wink:

Missinglink, thank you! The fish were pretty tasty too! :-D

Simple?!? The bowl of Cheerios that I had for breakfast that morning was simple! Seriously though, that "simple" breakfast looked wonderful! If that is simple, I would definitely love to try one of your "elaborate" breakfasts!

lol Thanks Rover! I usually get a bit more elaborate while camping but this breakfast seemed to be just fine. :-D

{Midnight ☼ Smoke};1411065 said:
Simple but fabulous! Jeanie, you are an inspiration, I would weigh 400lb if I ate all your cooking. Heck, I am 1/2 way there now just by looking at your cooks. :wink:

No you wouldn't. That there is healthy cooking. Seriously.

*standing ovation!!!*

No joke but my tummy is talking to me...hard!
I need to make some breakPhast quick!

Nice work Girl!:cool:

If I ever meet you face to face, I want to go camping with you... lol. That looks awesome as usual.

UUUUUUUUUUUUU SWSW & MMD........ Now that's a breakfast......MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
If this is a simple breakfast, I'd hate to see a complcated one :roll: (just saying).
Nicely done Jeanie ..... Very Nicely Done :-D

Cowgirl everythig you do is fancy. Awesome as usual now that is a breakfast of champions

Wow! That would hit the spot right now. Thanks Jeanie!

Jeanie,
It is 7:30am right now in Alabama. That breakfast looks sooooooo good. Wish I was
there instead of here at work! Glad to hear that this is just an average breakfast, not something fancy?? lol Great job, as usual!
Al

Back