• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Cooking Class Wicked Good BBQ Class

Im super interested! I wrote you guys an email asking about taking your class and never heard back. I gotta see if I can take the time away from my business and If so Im all over it!

You can at least thank the JETS for all the Championships.

Just like Chris Hart and iQue won contest after contest [trying to stay on topic :becky:], the butt fumble has now led SportCenter's "Not Top 10" list for a record breaking 37 weeks.

“It can’t be just a normal blooper. It has to be an embarrassing mistake with the team looking bad and the final result featuring the other team scoring. And as we have seen, it has to have a great nickname and quite honestly, how can you unseat something called “The butt fumble”. It’s the perfect storm.”

Read more: Tired of the butt fumble? 'SportsCenter' anchors weigh in on the Jets' play that has ruled the Not Top-10 for eight months http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/backp...s_fumble_Ls8QdTtwefFNI074bDTdJN#ixzz2cpVpozKG

Sorry was away for the weekend and my inbox filled up.

Going to stick with

Oct 12 5pm-10pm

Oct 13 7am-1:30pm

About 1/2 full right now.

Chris

Seriously, I really do appreciate you even considering a change in schedule. Sorry I will miss this one. Are you planning on any other classes in the future? Have a great class!

Thanks, again.
Pete

Back