• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Do you think this burger would have won the burger throwdown?

I vote NO! That is way too much work for a burger! Burgers are the quintessential art of fast food. I, personally, am sick and tired of the culinary worlds quest to make a Gourmet Burger. They totally bastardize the purity of a simple, personalized, hand crafted, expression of a family cook-out. There is no way I am going to go out for dinner and pay some arse whole (SP) that kind of money for something, as stupid as that. Ground Chuck, Fresh Tomato,Cheese or no cheese,your choice. Romaine Lettuce, Sour Dough Roll, Thin Slice of Onion, red or white..again your choice, Ketchup, Mayo, and if Ronelle is there a big arse Dill Pickle! By the way, I like the Onion Ring on the bottom!
Jed

:wink::wink::wink:didn't think much of the photo of the burger. Didn't look like a winner to me!!!!:wink::wink::wink:
John

You know, it might be a very tasty burger.......but there is no way in hell I'm gonna go through all that for a burger.......I'm not impressed, the brothers here have done far far better.

KC

I vote NO! That is way too much work for a burger! Burgers are the quintessential art of fast food. I, personally, am sick and tired of the culinary worlds quest to make a Gourmet Burger. They totally bastardize the purity of a simple, personalized, hand crafted, expression of a family cook-out...
Out here, the newest rage of gourmet burgers is to try and make a perfect, simple, burger. Great ketchup, great mayo, great produce, great meat and great bread. But, clearly a burger.

Out here, the newest rage of gourmet burgers is to try and make a perfect, simple, burger. Great ketchup, great mayo, great produce, great meat and great bread. But, clearly a burger.

Isn't that what we all should strive for. That's a nice ground beef sandwich, but after a point it's no longer a burger. Make the best BURGER you can make. High quality beef, fresh bun, homemade mayo, top notch mustard, fresh produce, good cheese, hell even a kraft single has it's place here, and you're done.

BTW ketchup does not belong on a burger.

I'd love to try it, but someone else would have to make it, and someone else would have to buy it.

Since I won the burger throwdown ... I have to say ... nah

31 ingredients..... PLUS the meat.

No thanks.

IMHO that sandwich is a violation of the K.I.S.S. Rule and no burger should violate said rule, ever. Besides the meat patty is not large enough:heh:

Ditto to these and everyone else who said K.I.S.S.!! 8)

Heck, I would starve to death by the time I got all that stuff prepped and cooked! :oops:

TIM

I am not worthy to eat such as that. Even if I got a notion to cook it, I'd forget what I was cooking before I got past the first part. I can about guarantee it don't taste like no hamburger.

Back