Contest Announcment Masters in May, Fremont, WI - May 3&4, 2013

Let me know if you're coming Friday, I'll leave you the chicken to trim! LOL :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Ya really think ya oughta my last chicken was 77th in an 80 team field :oops: Go ahead :biggrin1:

Update

Well, here is the weekly update on the "MASTERS IN MAY" comp at Fremont,WI May 3rd & 4th. We now have 34 CONFIRMED teams, we have contacted 53 teams and still have 11 on the fence! They represent, IL, MI, IA, MN and WI. With 34 teams alrfeady confirmed we only have room for 14 more. The executive committee has set a limit at 48 teams.

Thanks,
Timothy J Schopp
TIM'S FULL BELLI DELI
Oshkosh,WI

JOS Water Smoker
2 - Traeger 075 Pellet Poopers
Kamado Joe

Last edited:
Are app went in the mail today! Are you going to list the teams when it fills up?

List of competing teams

I think we will list the names after it fills up. We are close. If you go to the website we have a counter, actually a text line that updates. We have 38 as of tonite, so 10 weeks to go and 10 teams is all we can accept. I think there will be a lot of teams sorry they didn't get in this one.

Coz

I figured it out last night. I remember now. Remember we were rookies last year. We were just excited to get 2 calls at SAM'S ! BEGINNERS LUCK ???

I figured it out last night. I remember now. Remember we were rookies last year. We were just excited to get 2 calls at SAM'S ! BEGINNERS LUCK ???

I think ya all kicked my ass there too. I think I have Harry Gantitis? :icon_smile_tongue::icon_smile_tongue:

Don't forget that all teams that are a member of the Great Lakes BBQ Association, will earn Team of the Year points! If you haven't signed up yet and are going to do at least 3 comps in WI, IN, IL, and MI, get over to glbbqa.com!

Team roster

Well fellow brethren, with 10 weeks to go till the MASTERS IN MAY we are at 42 confirmed teams! More than half are already paid and we are a week or two away from setting up spots in the campground. Teams need to remember that we are limiting this comp to 48 TEAMS, with no exceptions. So... we have come to the point where sending in registration fees is a must to reserve your spot. Remember a 48 teams roster guarantees the $ 7500.00 purse ! So if you have a friend sitting on the fence, get him signed up! Also teams that have special needs regarding their campsite can message me and I will work with the committee to setup your spot at the event.
Once again I need to thank CAPTAIN RON for his help in rallying the ILLINOIS teams, We now have 9 confirmed ILLINOIS teams :clap2: Also our thanks to RICH PARKER and MARK RASMUSSEN & the Great Lakes BBQ Association, MICHIGAN wil be represented by 6 teams, and for the first time will be able to join the GLBBQA TEAM OF THE YEAR honors, and the BEAK TO BEAK challenge :clap2:

ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, please call me at 920 410 1897.

Tim Schopp
TIM'S FULL BELLI DELI
Oshkosh, WI 54902

Back